Sign in to follow this  
Blanket

Necromancer FAQ

We need the jeporady theme for this thread, because that song would fit for the ridiculous amount of wait.

And yes, being negative about this game is fun.

Are you even going to get it at this point? Honestly, what are you going to say when it finally does come out? Seriously, I haven't seen you post anything that didn't complain about the Necro Pack in 5 months.

We need the jeporady theme for this thread, because that song would fit for the ridiculous amount of wait.

And yes, being negative about this game is fun.

Are you even going to get it at this point? Honestly, what are you going to say when it finally does come out? Seriously, I haven't seen you post anything that didn't complain about the Necro Pack in 5 months.

I've been trying to tell her off, but Comp0 insits that theres nothing wrong about her/him doing stuff like that.

I wonder if it will release around the time of the PS3 release of the game? That seems like the most logical thing at this point, however illogical it may actually seem!

A soon as I saw this topic I ran for a 1500 points card, unlucky me spent most of it on avatar clothing and Kameo clothes(...) so im only left with around 300 points, will that be enough for buying this?

A soon as I saw this topic I ran for a 1500 points card, unlucky me spent most of it on avatar clothing and Kameo clothes(...) so im only left with around 300 points, will that be enough for buying this?

The King Pack is 160 points, and that has about the same amount of content that's rumoured to be in the Necromancer Pack, so it's probably a safe bet that this will also be 160 points.

tl;dr yes you'll be able to afford it most likely.

Guest The-Frost

Since the second DLC for Castle Crashers hasn't been released yet, how cool would it be if they had some avatar clothes awards come with it? Maybe a Floating pet for the Animal Handler achievement? Possibly that spiffy new shirt we all just saw? An epic weapon accessory? Your favorite Knight's helmet for your avatar to wear? So many possibilities.

I've been trying to tell her off

My work here is done.

And im a guy. Lol.

I knew I should have put the him/her thing :lol: .

And im glad your work here is done. Because frankly I really don't care if you were flame bait or whatever. It's funny when we all take you seriously and you enjoy the fact that it's all a joke. I wonder if I should ever take you seriously.

WOOOO! YEA! NEW CC DLC! YEA! WAT NOW?

We wait.

Then when the "day" comes around we CELEBRATE!!!!

WEll like I said. 8/27 is around the corner marking the 1 year anniversary of CC. It might happen around that time or when the PS3 gets CC. Who knows when it will drop.