Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cheefybeefy

do i need to report the players useing their 256 glitch?

Guest Cheefybeefy
:oops: i dont mean to be a boy scout but some of these players are pissing me off. i join a game one guy is 256 and then we go to barbarian boss. i know he is going to kill him instantly so i let him. then he just decides to kill everybody for the princess. im a 93 so i dont attack. i just stay alive. he kills the other guy instantly but i have alot of health, all of his hits are like 128 or something to me. all he uses is magic so i keep getting hit and notbeen able to get up but i do anyways. so i do still give him a hard time and put up somewhat a fight. i run into people like more and more often. is there a way i can report them or is that not necessary, cause i really want to i seek justice. 8-)

Go to their gamercard press file complaint and its like game moding/cheating or something...

Is this a dupe?

Unfortunately, they dont use their main accounts half the time to be 256's, so you would just be banning their Alt xbox live account, thats why they have low gamerscore yet hack many games.

Guest Cheefybeefy

i guess that could work but i feel like its not getting anything done. but ill give it a shot at least its better than nothing, hey if any you guys wanna play with me i almost got my 99 on my orange knight my GT is cheefybeefy hit me up if you want im ready to get four people so i can get that medic achievement

Unfortunately, they dont use their main accounts half the time to be 256's, so you would just be banning their Alt xbox live account, thats why they have low gamerscore yet hack many games.

Actually, most of the people with 256's i play with, I check everyone's gamercard before the game starts, have a fair amount of gamerscore, like more that 8000...

its useless...

i wouldn't even bother. how long has that dude on the top been there... months now. as long as ive been looking at the leaderboards...

dont waste your time!

its useless...

i wouldn't even bother. how long has that dude on the top been there... months now. as long as ive been looking at the leaderboards...

dont waste your time!

yah it might take a while to get all of those guys reported

Guest Cheefybeefy

im sure that behemoth could just annihilate them in a heartbeat though, if not im sure there working on the problem. any of you guys heard the name of game #3 from behemoth

im sure that behemoth could just annihilate them in a heartbeat though, if not im sure there working on the problem. any of you guys heard the name of game #3 from behemoth

Behemoth cant do anything and microsoft cant either.

So yea..

OK, i'm hear to defend SOME of the 256 level people, because i did that, but I thought it was just to give you CERTAIN characters at 256.

I personally don't play castle crashers alot, and if i do play, it's mostly with my friends.

But, if i do play with other people, i tell them i'm stuck with all lvl 256 characters, and if they aren't okay with it, i just leave.

So not all people with lvl 256's aren't dicks/hackers...I just wanted to have epic characters. :P

you dont understand the bad side of having 256...

you can lag other people out of a game and they can accidently get infected with the 256. Your risking being banned, your risking getting other people banned and well it seams cool at first having everything by doing nothing.. what fun do you have playing a game handicapped to require no skill to play at all now?

So not all people with lvl 256's aren't dicks/hackers...I just wanted to have epic characters. :P

Well thanks to everyone wanting epic yet cheap characters, makes the regular leveled audience, i.e level 99's or lower, not want to play anymore.

So thanks for being a part of them buddy, the game is definatly gonna die out.

ive been fighting this crap for a long time now... its just getting too out of hand

behemoth needs to make a patch and microsoft needs to ban the accounts

bottom line

we can report 1100+ accounts daily and expect them to get banned

ive already done the first 200 before and maybe 10/200 are banned

or their gold/trial accounts expired

Guest Jack's Cold Sweat

So yea..

Behemoth can cull their leaderboards records, turn the digest over to MS who can then do whatever they feel like. The terms of service provide for a variety of remedies. They appear to favor gamerscore resets and locking out the related Achievments.

So yea..

Behemoth can cull their leaderboards records, turn the digest over to MS who can then do whatever they feel like. The terms of service provide for a variety of remedies. They appear to favor gamerscore resets and locking out the related Achievments.

well if you get caught cheatin in gears or halo you're done asap...

seams to take a while for people to get banned or scores etc reset in this game

For now the best you can do is just make your own games and when they show up report them and then just kick them. And like feedle said, when you cheat in other games like halo and gears your done asap, so why should it be any different in castle crashers?

Guest Sora0369

i don't see the big prob lol i am positive it will be fixed fast and the game is so epic on xbox live it wont die out :) and i only have tril i can only imagine full game :shock: i got to lvl 5 like 10 times on watch char lol it got boring tho now i eather have to go get 15$ i don't have :[ or see if the free game thing is still going.