Sign in to follow this  
shesjustaglitch

VOLLEY-BALL! DLC Minigame Idea! *UPDATED

This level is kind of boring, but seeing as I'm a sucker for pretty visuals, I'd like to see it: a court on the final boss floating platform, possibly using the inflated version of the final boss as the ball (and maybe he still occasionally drops the white poofy things you have to watch out for).

This level is kind of boring, but seeing as I'm a sucker for pretty visuals, I'd like to see it: a court on the final boss floating platform, possibly using the inflated version of the final boss as the ball (and maybe he still occasionally drops the white poofy things you have to watch out for).

I really like the idea.

Keep um' Coming!

That idea actually sounds amazing.

Rock Band DLC is a ripoff. You an make Guitar Hero songs by yourself for free. So why pay for what you already have? Besides, Harmonix ain't concerned about you and you DLC. They just want your money. :?

Guitar Hero is better anyway.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looking at the idea, I got an additional proposition to make for the Lava court. The middle line that divides the two courts is one of those long vertical vents that when it shoots lava up, the ball bounces off of the lava and the people have to try and time it to go over before the lava comes up. Make it so it goes up randomly for a second or two, and that will be more fun IMO.

Looking at the idea, I got an additional proposition to make for the Lava court. The middle line that divides the two courts is one of those long vertical vents that when it shoots lava up, the ball bounces off of the lava and the people have to try and time it to go over before the lava comes up. Make it so it goes up randomly for a second or two, and that will be more fun IMO.

That would definitely add a pretty interesting challenge. Fun stuff.

Guest KEITH1437

This needs to happen, with 2 vs. 2 action!

And to add a little mix to the DLC, have Fat Kid or FBI be refs, waving a flag to which sides score. :lol:

this is the best idea EVER :!::!::!: totally... but glitch when do u THINK that u would think the DLC would be realeased??? :?

Sorry Downcast,

I know just as much about DLC as you do.

I may moderate the forums, but The Behemoth team doesn't let me in on anything that the community doesn't already know.

When it comes down to it, your guess is as good as mine.

I love this idea. I personally couldn't believe that this gameplay mechanic had been added just for that one spot.

While they are at it though, why not add nother mini game.... pooping deer races!

Think about that, 4 players, each with a deer rocketing poop outta the behind and trying to make it to a finish line. Some easy pick ups like bombs, arrows, speed ups and sandwiches to make the race a bit more hectic. Make a race mode, battle, teams and an "angry cat" mode, where the big boss is after you. You could also feature varied tracks, like farm house, forest, castle, ice, lava, cemetary, even space ship. Yay!

This may be another game entirely, but a mode of racing more like the one at the mill could be feasible. Remove the players ability to move forward and backward, and make it so when you leave the screen (by getting hit by too many obstacles) you're out of the race. It'd probably have to speed up over time so that races don't last forever, but the idea is the last one standing wins.

that would be simply kick balloon if they did do that

i hope they do

but wouldn't they have to make the court bigger and do alot of other stuff to make it alot better and not something you would get bored of quickly??