Sign in to follow this  
Guest kamdog117

to hard for me

Guest kamdog117

This game gets on my nerve why do you die in one shot :x

It's called retro gaming. games like mairo and sonic did it for years. lets see how many bullets it takes to kill you :evil:

You could try changing the difficulty if it is too hard.

I assume you still die in one shot on easy, don't know, but the enemies will probably run around aimlessly missing you on purpose on that difficulty.

You could try changing the difficulty if it is too hard.

I assume you still die in one shot on easy, don't know, but the enemies will probably run around aimlessly missing you on purpose on that difficulty.

and u get a free shield on easy

Give this man a pacifier stat!

Seriously? Another complaint that this game gives you *gasp* a challenge!

It isnt even that hard, just jump duck and shoot.

Then turn down the difficulty and don't charge screaming "THIS IS SPARTA" into battle. The formula for death right there.

try setting it on an easier diffculty. (cant spell) also you can go underground by pressing down and Y. That helps me a lot in boss fights. :o

It is a fairly challenging game but it requires practice. I've played it twice and I am progressing and learning from the first level. This is a game that requires skill. But it's a blast. :D

it is one of those games that you have to get familiar with the enemies and bosses you face.

your first couple times through this game is going to be a nightmare.

once you get used to them. it gets easier.

Then turn down the difficulty and don't charge screaming "THIS IS SPARTA" into battle. The formula for death right there.

Tips don't lie: A crazed alien is a dead alien.

I'm very sorry for this but, play Contra 3 on Hard with only 2 lives remaining, then tell me what is hard and what is not(Please no puns with this...).

The game is supposed to be Metal Slug-type. I love the game Metal Slug, but this game is pretty hard for me as well. Though it adds a bit of humor to the Metal Slug style, and I like the cartoony graphics more.

Guest hydroxyde
It's called retro gaming. games like mairo and sonic did it for years.

Only if Mario didn't have a Mushroom or Sonic was all out of coins. So this isn't a very good comparison. Since coins and mushrooms are all over the place, we can safely say it takes at least two hits to die in those games, I think.

Although, I can't remember if Bowser's hammers could kill you in one hit in Super Mario Bros. (NES), that might be the exception. :)

this game is easy.'nuff said.retry as many time as you can.it's only a matter of time until you commit suicide for saying it was hard