Sign in to follow this  
trusharpshooter

Easy Way to Meet People for INSANE MODE

pfft.. as it turns out.. I asked so many of those people on that list to play but they never want to.. that's exactly why I didn't wanna add it but now it's removed. too many people just say they will play but never do..

I got my list of reliable friends who really wanna do this.. :ninja:

pfft.. as it turns out.. I asked so many of those people on that list to play but they never want to.. that's exactly why I didn't wanna add it but now it's removed. too many people just say they will play but never do..

I got my list of reliable friends who really wanna do this.. :ninja:

well I play with you... and why delete it, one spot on your list is too much?

I have it so people have a mean to contact me without being on my friend's list. You know, save space (since I'm reaching the max 100).

I'm always on late though due to my schedule, so I think I'll probably just be taken space for until everyone's done their exams for the summer holidays.

I have it so people have a mean to contact me without being on my friend's list. You know, save space (since I'm reaching the max 100).

I'm always on late though due to my schedule, so I think I'll probably just be taken space for until everyone's done their exams for the summer holidays.

have you beaten insane mode yet?

last time i played with you we beat the full moon i think together?

anyhow hit me up and we can get the pros together to beat it

honestly if you have me, or babbity, or acid glow playing with you chances are youll get a gold skull.

I always assist when I can when someone asks, yet sadly no one has been asking lately.

maybe they all know you will quit after 1 level so they dont bother. :P

I always assist when I can when someone asks, yet sadly no one has been asking lately.

maybe they all know you will quit after 1 level so they dont bother. :P

I do have other obligations, such as work for example. I'm sorry if you consistently ask for help or want to play on nights I can't be on late. I'm mostly on during the DAY when I have off.

The problem is not asking on days you can't, it's the "quit after 1 level" thing. That's the problem. But it isn't mine anymore cause I do have a list of reliable people who play more then 1 level so I'll let others deal with that issue. :P

When I move in August to my new place I'll have my net all to myself without any annoying roommates! I'll never get lag anymore! from.. my part that is.. :ninja:

When I move in August to my new place I'll have my net all to myself without any annoying roommates! I'll never get lag anymore! from.. my part that is.. :ninja:

its ok man... im always up for a game

Guest rogerdoger70

I know that from my stand point, I need to know in advance when you want to play because I may be doing something already or may be busy, and as good a game as castle crashers is I can't play it for hours on end because I get kinda bored, but I'm also like that for a lot of games .

Guest Jason

This is a great idea. Thanks for setting this up. I just requested to be a friend. ;)

Guest UndeadWraith

I will add it later. Wraith of dark. I will play with anyone who doesnt use Red knight in Insane mode.

Guest Jason

I actually lost interest, sadly, in playing Insane Mode. :( Because it doesn't remember the progress of each level beat, and I don't want to beat 5 in a row (I was as far as the dessert stages in Solo play), and I don't want to leave Castle Crashers running on my Xbox for a week non-stop, it just totally discouraged me from playing. So, then I enlisted the help of a friend online, and we beat every level except the last one, which just seemed cheap. It removed the feeling of solo-play progress that I was looking forward to. I really wish the game allowed a proper level progress in solo-play for Insane mode without the help of others (i.e. have it be a single player 'campaign' that isn't destroyed with multi-player). Perhaps merely by letting the level-up go further than 99. It was the challenge I was looking forward to, not just getting the gold skull any way possible.

I actually lost interest, sadly, in playing Insane Mode. :( Because it doesn't remember the progress of each level beat, and I don't want to beat 5 in a row (I was as far as the dessert stages in Solo play), and I don't want to leave Castle Crashers running on my Xbox for a week non-stop, it just totally discouraged me from playing. So, then I enlisted the help of a friend online, and we beat every level except the last one, which just seemed cheap. It removed the feeling of solo-play progress that I was looking forward to. I really wish the game allowed a proper level progress in solo-play for Insane mode without the help of others (i.e. have it be a single player 'campaign' that isn't destroyed with multi-player). Perhaps merely by letting the level-up go further than 99. It was the challenge I was looking forward to, not just getting the gold skull any way possible.

i helped you get a start on it....

everyone is loosing interest in this battle...

i made a gamertag for people to play insane mode as well

Guest Jason

Yup, and the final battle is still damned hard. And it IS cool to play multi-player. What I didn't like is that I HAD to play multi-player, instead of it just letting me beat one level at a time, like I wanted to.

Multi-player rocks, that's for sure. But it sort of felt like we were using it because solo play was too tough. Solo play is tough; just let me have my best shot at it (i.e. one stage at a time, not 5) before needing to enlist the help of a friend.

i helped you get a start on it....

everyone is loosing interest in this battle...

i made a gamertag for people to play insane mode as well

I have not lost interest in this battle. I'm simply taking a break. One can only play a single game obsessivly for so long before getting bored and moving on. But don't worry, when I return it shall be with avengance and my gold skull count will double, just you wait.