Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

The wizard final battle secrets and tips..

Again this is not exactly a general noob topic for killing the wizard.

This is mainly for secrets for killing him or why hes immune to certain things.

Ok lets start of with the bubble form.. Everyone knows blue is magic and red is melee right?

How come this happens:

If your bear and try to tornado him when hes blue its considered a red bubble attack?

How come when you drop bombs from the shop on him in blue form it works rather then red form?

How come the bee keeper and saracen are the only two characters who have magic that will hit the wizard in the air?

So now that I've added a couple of weird questions heres some quick ways to kill the wizard.

Diamond form: Stand directly at the bottom of the middle of the screen and wait for them to all land. Saw the gems to peices.

Bubble form: theres no real quick way to do this other then saws and roots or a running y dash when hes in the red. If you can perform your level 50 combo etc then youll need someone to stand infront and block.

Balloon form: you can use air juggles, sandwhiches, magic jump double a combos, bombs from the ground, bees from the air, sand magic if your far enough.

Pretty easy with bombs

Crab form: you can use bombs on him right after the third hit when you open the chest, air juggle him with a magic jump and keep pushing combos, or do the easiest way by magic jump.. eat a sandwhich, then rapid air punch. Keep everyone together and dont move when they are air juggling or the spider will chase the person on the ground. Alot of people make this boss harder by running around !

Balloon form 2: look at tips for the first one

Last form: Ok magic spam him 6-10 seconds after he gets his sword.

When hes in the air always keep moving then magic jump and double a spin into him. This is the safest way to hit him without taking damage. When he lands you can also cast a few saws etc. When he goes his spin attack move behind where he flew and toss b magic at him. Another trick is keep moving then y dash into him as he lands.

If you have any other tricks to kill the wizard easy post them

Again these are techniques mentioned before but some things never explained.. like the bombs vs blue or tornado spin vs red..

update: for the the bubble form that it's good to magic spam where his shadow is right before he lands (with saws and full mage you can knock to about 1/10 HP in Reg mode right off the bat)

EDIT:when using a character with bad boss magic i tend to use the bombs on the final form, if you have good magic that hits decent on his final form, use them all on the spider

Tornado only hits on Red because it deals damage based on Strength. No clue why, but that's just how it works.

All characters can hit him with magic in the air, to my knowledge. Never found one that can't.

For the final form, if you magic jump, you can hit hime while he's summoning meteors. Just get a running start and you can get a couple hits in while things are coming at you from the sky.

Additionally, while he's flying across the stage while spinning with his sword, you can deal a good bit of damage if you stand on the other side and RTB, then move out of the way.

All magics hit him in the air for me. Also for spider I just recommend magic jumping as soon as his health starts filling up then juggle, the only thing that he`ll be able to hit you with is a swipe he gets lucky with. (I also find this to be a `spider`form.)

Yes cause we definatly needed that essay of a post to figure out the complex final boss.

the whole point is why certain things hit him worse while others dont

sandwiches work great against the spider boss.

get behind him just right and you can just stay out of the screen up top and continually beat his head until he dies.

i can get through him without getting hit or touching the ground after my first jump up there...

use magic jump to get high, then hit the sandwich.

feedle, add for the the bubble form that it's good to magic spam where his shadow is right before he lands (with saws and full mage you can knock to about 1/10 HP in Reg mode right off the bat)

EDIT:when using a character with bad boss magic i tend to use the bombs on the final form, if you have good magic that hits decent on his final form, use them all on the spider

feedle, add for the the bubble form that it's good to magic spam where his shadow is right before he lands (with saws and full mage you can knock to about 1/10 HP in Reg mode right off the bat)

added thanks