Sign in to follow this  
daggerx222

some fan artwork and other tributes (sonic,halo) :)

I love the Dad n' Me Tribute! :D

Drawn with a mouse you say? :shock: We're in the same boat ;) Nice work, dood

Nintendo DSi I take it?

The original DS nor the DS lite have tools for stuff like this :lol: My DS died so I bought a DS lite a year ago...now I gotta' get the new DSi...cause' its awesome :lol:

The original DS nor the DS lite have tools for stuff like this :lol: My DS died so I bought a DS lite a year ago...now I gotta' get the new DSi...cause' its awesome :lol:

I hope you know there is no GBA slot for DSi's :cry: ...

That is the only reason I am not getting one, I play GBA games all the time. Lol, I still have my extremely beat up GBA to play GBC games on :lol: ...

Anyways, the pictures are awesome for mouse, good work. Personally the Sonic one is my favorite, mostly because I have been a Sonic Fan-boy since before I was born... Kinda...

That is the only reason I am not getting one, I play GBA games all the time. Lol, I still have my extremely beat up GBA to play GBC games on :lol: ...

Anyways, the pictures are awesome for mouse, good work. Personally the Sonic one is my favorite, mostly because I have been a Sonic Fan-boy since before I was born... Kinda...

I agree that is the downside to the DSi :( I still have my old Game Boy Colour too, and return to play Pokemon Yellow every now and again :) I used to play the original Sonic on SEGA. Twas' the first game I evar played...pity the new ones suck so much :|

But yeah, back on topic. I don't think I could draw something like that with just a mouse :lol:

I agree that is the downside to the DSi :( I still have my old Game Boy Colour too, and return to play Pokemon Yellow every now and again :) I used to play the original Sonic on SEGA. Twas' the first game I evar played...pity the new ones suck so much :|

But yeah, back on topic. I don't think I could draw something like that with just a mouse :lol:

Lol, IMO DS lite is the best, I only got it because my original slowly snapped in half....

And the new sonic games are pretty bad, i traded unleashed for wii back in...

And the reason i have my GBA is to play pokemon Red and Blue, lol

And, as hard as i try, i can't keep a mouse going straight so i suck at drawing..

Heh, my DS battery slowly died from over-use :lol: Eventually I had to keeped my DS plugged in to play, so it was time to upgrade to DS lite. Can't believe I have to fork out for another one already though :lol:

I'm not actually terrible at drawing with a mouse. Its just takes hours to get anything right :P