Sign in to follow this  
DRS

Castle Crashers Xbox 360 Elites o.O

i pull a new topic, because i am french and dont thinki have understand all the post of Dan ;)

they (microsoft) may made few castle crashers game controller ?!!

with the xbox 360 c.C elite or in a stand alone pack?

i found the xbox wonderfull...

i think it is really hard to purchase it ^^

but Dan , Tom and the behemoth team realy merit this gift,for this amazing game ,witch is the first game who have makemy xbox live account only for castle crashers^^.

Yes it is true that they(microsoft) gave The Behemoth 3 Xbox360 Elites (CC stylized) and a few controllers (CC stylized)

You speak great English by the way. ;)

thanks Xtr4M1nty =) it is cool because i was scary ,that nobody understand what i said ;)

and yeah ! it may announce the necromancer DLC!!!!!!

i priest!!

you have got an image of xbox 360 elite in "home " of cc site and the behemoth dev blog home page ;)

Maybe they'll be fond enough of Dan and the gang to release the Necromancer DLC soon. :'D

It could be a sign!

Yes they should definentely do that! Lulz.

Secretly down at Microsoft all the leaders there realized that they had yet to add the new DLC, then when looking for it to put it up they had forgot where they put it, so they panicked and didn't want to hurt all of our fans feelings that it would never be released and Behemoth would have to re make it. So they mailed the Xboxes to Behemoth and said "Don't worry, everything k, and under control!" and now their running around wondering what to do.

I'll shut up.

It was funny, when I first saw the Xboxs I got so excited I actually thought TB might have a contest for one XD. Needless to say, if there had been one. I would have traversed the world for it.

It was funny, when I first saw the Xboxs I got so excited I actually thought TB might have a contest for one XD. Needless to say, if there had been one. I would have traversed the world for it.

I would traverse the world and Mars for one...

I'd terrascape the moon to look like a CC knight... I love CC :)

It was funny, when I first saw the X-boxes, I got so excited I actually thought TB might have a contest for one XD. Needless to say, if there had been one. I would have traversed the world for it.

Um, I think they are gonna give them out as part of the "guess when we hit a million" contest. Don't quote me on that, but I think they are (or at least one or two of them). ;)

DRS, you're doing quite well so far on your English! Keep it up!

trusharpshooter, we get it, the DLC is taking a while, but still, there is no need to point it out.

Also, for the umpteenth time, Microsoft determines release dates on all DLC.

It was funny, when I first saw the X-boxes, I got so excited I actually thought TB might have a contest for one XD. Needless to say, if there had been one. I would have traversed the world for it.

Um, I think they are gonna give them out as part of the "guess when we hit a million" contest. Don't quote me on that, but I think they are (or at least one or two of them). ;)

Personally I hope, but only if I win it :lol:. Sorry to be so selfish but I was talking with a friend about moving in together and how I'm going to need to buy an Xbox, and we were planing an entertainment system with an elite and then I saw this beautiful creation and I had a heart attack. If they don't this contest, but another, then I'm going all out for it.

I think they [TB] are gonna give them [CC Xbox 360 Elites] out as part of the "guess when we hit a million" contest.

I believe I will...

If they do, it'll be epic...

If I win it, I will die, then be revived by the awesomeness

They're already giving out that amazing bronze CC figure.

From the post, it sounded like TB was planning on keeping their Elites.

Cheers once again on the recognition from MS, Dan!