Sign in to follow this  
Rizyq

Countdown to a million talk: Winner is DenisDenis PARTY TIME

Oh come on guys, to be fair, there are plenty of us "one-posters" that are lurking around, reading threads and not posting. For those who aren't, behemoth purposely reported the contest multiple places, this was not just a contest for forum members, it was a contest that was best managed through the forum. Stop whining.

Edit: But multiple accounts and stuff is BS, totally agree there.

and then all you "one-posters' will all leave after the winner is announced, right?

all winners are double checked to make sure they are not multiple accounts.

please don't be mean to the new people. why would they stay if the forums are unwelcoming? you were new too, once. :)

Also, as stated by someone above. this was not intended as a contest exclusively for active forum members. The forums were a good place to host this contest. We do fun stuff for forum members all the time! This contest is for anyone who plays Castle Crashers!! so welcome new people, and good luck to those who have guessed today!

(>150 to go!!!)

:arrow::arrow:

k

can't we have a contest just for people who regulerly go on the forums like someone needs 100+ post to enter or someone who joined at a certain date and anytime before that?

What happens if he doesn't pm kelly? :o

I would guess the prizes would be given to the next closest person...

kelly?

Its creepy that DenisDenis wrote like this when he posted his guess(?):

June 22nd, 1pm

(no need to check, I'm back from the future - might as well give me the grand prize right now) 8-)

Its creepy that DenisDenis wrote like this when he posted his guess(?):

June 22nd, 1pm

(no need to check, I'm back from the future - might as well give me the grand prize right now) 8-)

Yah, I was thinking this over too

I didn't think Chuck Norris had his Time Machine back yet, I thought Mr. McDonald had it till at least July :|

What happens if he doesn't pm kelly? :o

I would guess the prizes would be given to the next closest person...

kelly?

yes!

Well, every person save maybe one between me and DenisDenis is a one-poster. If things go according to this rule all the way down, I can become a winner by default :lol:

Guest Bardiel

Hey now... don't be too hard on those single posters (and by extension, new posters) - at least it brought more people here, right?

And for all you know, maybe they didn't come here before because they were busy playing CC and AH :P

Hey now... don't be too hard on those single posters (and by extension, new posters) - at least it brought more people here, right?

And for all you know, maybe they didn't come here before because they were busy playing CC and AH :P

Ssshhhh. You're ruining my hopes of winning by default :lol:

Guest Bardiel

Ssshhhh. You're ruining my hopes of winning by default :lol:

lol don't make me spam just to get to 100 posts <_< my guess was a month off, but if that ever ends up being the case for future comps, you'll find out just how much luncheon meat I can dish out in these next few weeks.

Trust me, you don't want me in the kitchen that long :P

Well, every person save maybe one between me and DenisDenis is a one-poster. If things go according to this rule all the way down, I can become a winner by default :lol:

Ooooooohhhhh no you don't I am ahead of you and I still come here!!! :lol:

Congrats to Denis, but man just hurts knowing I was so close :P

Guest More Dead Guys

(super sad face) I was 4 hours off. FOUR DANG HOURS :geek:

Guest DenisDenis

anyone who wins will be investigated to make sure its not a duplicate. Winners will have a few days to claim their prize, and if they don't the prize goes to another! this will reward people for checking back often, and hopefully people will find they like it here.. :)

Claiming claiming!

Have a fantastic day,

DenisDenis.

Guest DenisDenis
(...) (don't give out your address to anyone else on here or we might just pay a visit to your mailbox for the next month xD)

Why don't I do exactly the opposite, give out my address and throw a little party to test that Elite?

Anyone within reasonable distance of Paris?

What do you say?? ;)

Cheers,

DenisDenis.

(...) (don't give out your address to anyone else on here or we might just pay a visit to your mailbox for the next month xD)

Why don't I do exactly the opposite, give out my address and throw a little party to test that Elite?

Anyone within reasonable distance of Paris?

What do you say?? ;)

Cheers,

DenisDenis.

Never a good idea :lol:

Some rich girl posted her address to Facebook for her birthday party. The party got crashed by a ton of yobs who saw her address on Facebook; lots of stuff was taken and the house was vandalised beyond repair

And I don't think many of us live near Paris...which is a shame

Waw, imagine winning a drawing from dan :o i'd ask him to do a drawing to collaborate with me for a Tshirt design for my webstore! :D that'd be so cool :)

the other prices are really cool too.

way to go behemoth, its great how you treat your community!

Guest DenisDenis

Hi y'all!

Summer is gone in Paris and we're back to school / work.

I've been holding my breath since Kelly announced I was the winner and still can't wait to get my prizes.

Now my girlfriend is telling me my face is turning kinda green and advised me to inhale every now and then.

What do you think?

Have a fantastic day,

DenisDenis.