Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castlewiki IN PROGRESS!!

Guest UNKNOWNBANNANA

thats cool now i can check out even more cool info thanks kelly ur a hero

I have no idea how to edit it, and am afraid of accidentally messing something up, so I guess I'll just post some stuff I find here.

For the Barbarian Boss it may be a good thing to note that the drink will explode on the ground. I managed to get hit by it once. :(

On this page http://castlewiki.castlecrashers.com/in ... al_Machine it says "which will shock the player if it isn't be destroyed" which should be "which will shock the player if it isn't destroyed"

Feels good to feel like I'm helping. :)

Ps.I'll be sure to note any other stuff I find.

EDIT:Joined as AbyssmalCookie and added changes stated above.

I have no idea how to edit it, and am afraid of accidentally messing something up, so I guess I'll just post some stuff I find here.

Just click the "edit" tab atop any page and edit away. You can't permanently mess anything up- records are kept for each edit so worst case scenario a previous edit can be restored. I'm always watching edits to make sure things stay in order. Have at it- by the way registeration is optional, but preferred.

I edited each page and template relating to the new DLC. There's till a lot of content to add but most basic information is there.

Just click the "edit" tab atop any page and edit away. You can't permanently mess anything up- records are kept for each edit so worst case scenario a previous edit can be restored. I'm always watching edits to make sure things stay in order. Have at it- by the way registeration is optional, but preferred.

I edited each page and template relating to the new DLC. There's till a lot of content to add but most basic information is there.

Ah, ok, thanks. I'll join and help when I can then. :)

Ah, ok, thanks. I'll join and help when I can then. :)

Your edits look great! Thanks for the help!

Your edits look great! Thanks for the help!

No problem :D glad to help

EDIT: Ok, I wasn't sure if there were official descriptions for the Desert-Wizard Castle Takeoff levels, but I added some.

Guest HowlingDragoon

Not sure who put it up there, but you should probably remove the "This weapon cannot use the Y button in the air" comment from Chainsaw. I have NO idea how this one got started; it's extremely easy to test.

Please feel free to edit the page yourself. It also wouldn't hurt to edit the 'discussion' page noting that you removed an unsubstantiated rumor.

Thanks!