Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castlewiki IN PROGRESS!!

Guest HowlingDragoon
Please feel free to edit the page yourself. It also wouldn't hurt to edit the 'discussion' page noting that you removed an unsubstantiated rumor.

Thanks!

Done. I didn't want to touch something that other people wanted to keep organized (at least without permission). =P

Do we have the percentage of the two new weapons yet?

Even though you somehow missed this thread, you could always, you know, look on the wiki and check.

+1 post count though, right?

Guest pixelhead

Very helpfull wiki. love all the images. Maybe in the Enemies section there could be image for every link?

gabe

I inserted the health formula into the defense section at the bottom. I have tested it all thoroughly. I realized I had forgotten to insert it into the main article because I had put it into the page's discussion.

Also, the 'exp needed for the next level' up formula is on the Experience page.

I personally calculated these. :P

EDIT: I will need to double check the exp formula next time I get on. I think I put up the wrong formula.

so we should probably add a section, if it isn't already there, on general game information: platforms, how to download, expansion pack, picture packs, etc and so forth. Also info on stuff like the Title Update

I've added a page for the picture packs ( http://castlewiki.castlecrashers.com/in ... ture_Packs ) and I've also set up a new category for "Expansion Packs."

Kelly, can you provide specifics on what was addressed with the title update?

I'll set up a page (something to do with the marketplace) that lists everything available as DLC (the game itself, themes, expansions, picture packs) with links to each item on the marketplace.

My only problem: The Pictures are saved as JPG files. I know it's probably to save bandwidth, so I can't really complain, but my sig has to pics from it that I had to save as PNG files then touch up a bit.

I fixed up some of the pages a bit, though.

Still need the tab icon. It maybe isn't the most important thing to do, but I never find the site when I am checking the tabs because of this. And I got 10+ tabs up all the time. 8-)

Something has to be done about all of those spam accounts! Maybe a membership requirement to edit and a membership approval process? Please correct me if action has already been taken :P.

I noticed that you've been having some problems with spam being posted on Castlepedia. To easily prevent this, you can install the Spam Blacklist extension and the CheckUser extension. The spam Blacklist will block the posting of spam URL's on the wiki, while the Checkuser extension will allow for an account granted the Checkuser permission to find the IP of a account that is spamming. This IP range can then be blocked, preventing other the creation of new accounts by that spammer. That should cut down on spam significantly ;)

we need some of ^this^

the Oversight extension would also be helpful in combating vandalism.

*fixed link :arrow:

I noticed that you've been having some problems with spam being posted on Castlepedia. To easily prevent this, you can install the Spam Blacklist extension and the CheckUser extension. The spam Blacklist will block the posting of spam URL's on the wiki, while the Checkuser extension will allow for an account granted the Checkuser permission to find the IP of a account that is spamming. This IP range can then be blocked, preventing other the creation of new accounts by that spammer. That should cut down on spam significantly ;)

we need some of ^this^

Have you messaged the mods? You've been saying this for a while (I think) and it doesn't seem like anyone is listening to the experienced Wikipedia moderator (you) :lol: .

we need some of ^this^

spam blacklist has been implemented. emil sez he'll take a look at the other extensions when he can as they are bigger changes. :)

Guest Lonesilverwolves

cool wiki so far, it's been really helpful. Keep up the good work guys