Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castlewiki IN PROGRESS!!

What was the harm in keeping it, though? Making it unlockable some other way, whatever the case may be? The glitch of not being able to keep it is a moot point, by the way - they ironed that out in the update prior to this last one, and I kept mine all the while.

I'm anal, darn it. I must have every weapon ever conceived. I MUST.

What was the harm in keeping it, though? Making it unlockable some other way, whatever the case may be? The glitch of not being able to keep it is a moot point, by the way - they ironed that out in the update prior to this last one, and I kept mine all the while.

I'm anal, darn it. I must have every weapon ever conceived. I MUST.

im that way too, but i dont have access to some of the weapons you PSN guys have.... and all's i need is the Two pronged sword and the rubber handled sword......(sorry if this is turning into "The Keep" :( )

Guest xvolcomx96

im glad theres a offical wiki page now, so much easier to find wepons, animal orbs, and characters.

A Castlewiki, hmm? Gotta check that hotness out. Finally I can improve my knowledge to my favorite character in gaming history :lol:

There are two Castle Crashers Wikis?

The unofficial one was made by a douchebag who loves to make wiki's and then troll other users who try to improve pages. He's been banned from the official one and somehow got banned off the unofficial one he made. I forgot his name but he's a compete idiot.

I may be a bit anal here but we need to change the Purple Knights name, he's technically called the Black Smith and it's bothering me that's it's not changed.

I may be a bit anal here but we need to change the Purple Knights name, he's technically called the Black Smith and it's bothering me that's it's not changed.

Feel free to make the change - I set up the original one and as I'm not on XBLA I didn't know that. (You could set up the new Blacksmith page and then change the Purple Knight page to a redirect.)

I guess that's what happens when pages, that aren't even stubs, are editable... :P

The CastleWiki is really cool! I love reading about all of the characters. I just wish Newgrounds had ALL of the Castle Crashers songs, since the CastleWiki links to the YouTube ones. Some of the music on YouTube just doesn't have "that" quality.

i have heard about ninja claw, but i dont know how to get it, i know it from youtube, triple blade, why isnt it included

Because it's not officially released and only available through hacks