Sign in to follow this  
Guest loppyryan

where is that new expansion! i am tired of waiting

Guest loppyryan

I am losing interest in castle crasher since there hasn't been that new expansion yet :x

A) The DLC release is up to Microsoft, not thebehemoth. Go make this thread for the 10 millionth time on their forums.

B) I absolutely guarantee that your interest will be completely reawakened when the Necromancer DLC becomes available.

A) The DLC release is up to Microsoft, BUT thebehemoth should at least ask them a rough estimate date of when it will be released, because it is The Behemoth's DLC.

B) I absolutely guarantee that all the wait will not make it worth it since it has been 4 months already, and much better games are worth paying attention to other than CC.

Fixed them for you

i am scared that poeple forget the game when the dlc came out.

and i hope new dlc after ,but if microsoft fail this commercial thing,

they may never redeal with the game =( because unlike the behemoth team microsoft love money , not true players ...

i hope they let the behemoth to be more free with theire fan.

the behemoth rocks!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA. Would you rather have the giant new DLC for fallout 3? or some homo little characters for some crappy little 2d arcade game? It's obvious, I'm not wasting my money on a game I don't play any more, for two characters that won't be fun. All the little fangirls on here can just say "ooo its teh mikrosopht thats dun releesin n00b" but it's obvious Behemoth doesn't care. I bet behemoth doesn't want it to be released, because then everyone is going to play for another week, and we're all going to remember how poopy the servers are.

AHAHAHAHAHA. Would you rather have the giant new DLC for fallout 3? or some homo little characters for some crappy little 2d arcade game? It's obvious, I'm not wasting my money on a game I don't play any more, for two characters that won't be fun. All the little fangirls on here can just say "ooo its teh mikrosopht thats dun releesin n00b" but it's obvious Behemoth doesn't care. I bet behemoth doesn't want it to be released, because then everyone is going to play for another week, and we're all going to remember how poopy the servers are.

No need to flame a thread just because you no longer like CC...

Anyways. The Behemoth does not control the release of the Dlc, Microsoft does. What Microsoft thinks is, "Oh, it's just an arcade game and two new characters. Why release it now when we can get tons of money with Fallout Dlc?"