Sign in to follow this  
snowfender

What is your favorite level?

i didn't see this anywhere.. and i typed it into the search but it said my query was too common. so if this around here somewhere... sorry =/ delete this post? xD

but anyway, my favorite level is by far the one with the crapping deer. it's just so hilarious!

This technically is a duplicate topic, but the original one is so old it'll take too long to find it, plus it's really old.

Anyways, Wedding Crash. I just love the scenery in it, and it has my favorite character all over the place in it.

Mine's the Forest Entrance and Theives' forest, the music is awesome AND Thieves are Epic... :D

i do love the music for the forest entrance. i hated that particular level actually, but loved the music :lol:

I like the level with the music "Jumper"...

...the entrance to the forest. You can also kill really easily by using the crocodile if you have lots of strength, great experience.

Guest Cosmic Scarab

I like parade I think its fun but icy castle has my favorite background :)

full moon, the sky in the back and the ground looks the best out of all the others, plus a craping deer flying across the screen!

Guest Catspirit123

music wise, it would be the ice world. I could sit still and listen to it all day.

the wizards castle is probably my favorite solely because of the epic bosses ( painter ftw! )

Guest Voodooking221

1: Marsh, for being the only Graveyard level with Skeletons coming out of the ground...

2: Medusa's lair, I've always liked Temple styled levels, and having it all snakey makes it better.3: Full Moon. Fighting your way through swarms of Black Knights, with a huge, full moon in the back round is just insanely epic...

1: Marsh, for being the only Graveyard level with Skeletons coming out of the ground...

2: Medusa's lair, I've always liked Temple styled levels, and having it all snakey makes it better.3: Full Moon. Fighting your way through swarms of Black Knights, with a huge, full moon in the back round is just insanely epic...

Props to VoodooKing for using the SEARCH BAR :!:

Guest Voodooking221

Thanks! The funny thing is I'm new to this forum...and currently suffering from Castle Carshers withdrawl because I can't connect to XboxLive.... :cry: