Sign in to follow this  
shesjustaglitch

Sign Here! If you plan on a Midnight download/release!

Sign here if you plan on downloading Castle Crashers at midnight of the release!

I know I will, just like I did for bioshock and Halo 3.

Anyone know what time zone CC will be released on?

Because 12 pacific is 2 A.M. for me!

Gonna request off from work that day so i can get a few hours of sleep in, wake up at 5:00 and sit back and enjoy the rest of the day with CC.

Gonna request off from work that day so i can get a few hours of sleep in, wake up at 5:00 and sit back and enjoy the rest of the day with CC.

Not a bad idea.

Unforunatly, my band is playing a show 2 hours from where I live sooo...

Looks like hardly any CC for me until that friday.

I'll grab it sometime during the day. I have to pick a friend up at the airport, then we're driving to Seattle on Thursday for PAX... So I assume we'll just play it late into the night. :D

Hopefully it's beatable in one day?

I will stay up to download it so it will be ready when I get back from school because I'm guessing it will be a fairly large download (200-400 MB) and I'd love to unlock it when I get home but I probably won't have time to play it because of work.

Sign.

I work the following day, but not until 1 PM EST, and since I normally sleep at stupid hours like 4 or 5 AM anyways, it works for me.

I'll be gettting.

And it hits at 4am EST. 3 hours from the west coast, and MS servers are set one hour behind.

Or at least thats how it was about a year ago.

I gonna try to get it as soon as it comes out, but I'm not sure what time for sure. I know that the countdown say 12am for me, but I think that is based off of system clock.

I'm central and I think a guy on eastern said it was 3am for him, so 2am for me.

No matter what time though, I will be waiting.

I gonna try to get it as soon as it comes out, but I'm not sure what time for sure. I know that the countdown say 12am for me, but I think that is based off of system clock.

I'm central and I think a guy on eastern said it was 3am for him, so 2am for me.

No matter what time though, I will be waiting.

I can't remember if games came out at 2 or 3 central but if it's 2 I'll probably be trying to fall asleep and be like "Oh yeah, Castle Crashers." and just not sleep at all, lol.

Guest Good4TheCompany

/sign'd for sure.

But getting to play it much at all until the next day is still up in the air.

the second i begin the download.... im posting in a topic or a topic to see what time we all got it at... in fact ill start the download from downstairs and type the message as i press a... it comes out 3 am here and i have high school orientation at 8:30... is 2 hours of sleep healthy? im in trouble if my screams wake up the parents...