Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rhezin

PLEASE DAN P. AND TEAM PUT THIS ON PS3!

Guest Rhezin

Listen before you 360 fanboys get all crazed, I'm just asking for this game to be on ps3 like it will be on 360. It's only fair, you guys got Castle Crashers (which is one of the best arcade games I've played) now it's only fair ps3 gets some love also. Make this game multi, it would sell a lot more and please a lot more people. Your games should be experienced by EVERYONE. Again I'm saying, this move would only be fair. :D

Well, it depends on if they have the luxury of time and people to work on the coding for it, if not it might remain exclusive to other systems, not to mention programmers have stated that the PS3 is difficult to program for in comparison to the other consoles.

But time will tell, right? Seeing it for more than us 360 fans would be a treat for all!

Guest Rhezin

neither does nintendo! But I do agree it should ALSO be on Wii. And that's total BS that developers have said that ps3 is harder to develop for. ONLY VALVE says that and that's because Gabe Newall is a damn 360 fanboy. Go say that BS to Guerilla or Incognito or Sucker Punch Studios, who spent a lot of hard work into their games and they all came out brilliant on ps3. Not able to learn new tech = lazy.

i do agree that nintendo has no relations with the behemoth. Actually, i dont see why they would go beyond the 360 besides to introduce nintendo and sony to their game

i do agree that nintendo has no relations with the behemoth. Actually, i dont see why they would go beyond the 360 besides to introduce nintendo and sony to their game

The Behemoth did put Alien Hominid on the gamecube. :)

whoa i never knew that lol

Not good for the behemoth to put it on the ps3. If i remember correct, it costs the company whos releasing dlc money every time said dlc is downloaded.Where it doesn't on the 360.

...they also put it on the PS2 and xbox as well, depending on where you live.

...they also put it on the PS2 and xbox as well, depending on where you live.

that better be the case for game #3 on PS2

I'm not a "360 Fanboy" but the X-box is probably the best format to release it on, because most people have it. This thread probably won't change anything and I think the best way to promote this game is through the XBLA.

Guest Rhezin

I'm kinda stupid? WHO THE [Let's use nice words please :) Thanks! -mod] are you moron? No I'm sorry YOU ARE a 360 fanbo. See mods? These are 360 fanboys, they plague the internet with their trolling thinking "THIS IS THE BEST PLATFORM ME ME ME." I hate their guts. Yeah so most people have it on 360 BIG DEAL, they'd make a lot more money putting it ON ALL PLATFORMS. Saying that they should just release it on 360 means you are a fanboy deal with it, you [Let's use nice words please :) Thanks! -mod]. LOL so I guess I'm stupid for owning killzone 2, InFamous, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, some of the best of ps3 games and ANY games EVER. I'm sorry for the language, but people who call out my intellect JUST BECAUSE I BUY A CERTAIN CONSOLE should be burned at the stake. There is no reason for that.

No offense, but if you bought a PS3 instead of an X-box 360, your kinda stupid.

i believe the word you were looking for was you're. please don't instigate console wars so everyone can feel like they are in the most peaceful place on the internet. :D

I for one have all 3 systems, and the 360 is my least favorite.

I call it the gift that keeps on taking (money).

And I'm not lying when I say this, I bought the 360 because of Castle Crashers alone. Yes, I have some other 360 games, but most of them are also on the PS3, with the only reason that I don't have them for the PS3 instead being because I didn't have the PS3 yet.

I mean, hell, the Wii and the PS3 don't even make you pay for internet, and can actually get it wireless without some stupid $100 router to add to the stupid thing.

One thing's for sure, I wouldn't have the 360 right now if it weren't for Castle Crashers.

Not that I hate the XBOX or anything (okay, I do. Don't take it personally), it just costs so much money, and that's coming from someone who bought a PS3.

But aside from that, I think having it on more than one consoles would have its ups and downs.

It would be a good idea, obviously, because more people would have a chance to play the game.

It would be a bad idea because the game could get delayed.

And it would be stupid to say that Sony and Nintendo don't have a connection to The Behemoth. Sure, neither have Castle Crashers, but Nintendo and Sony both had Alien Hominid before Microsoft did, and they were sold as their own game, not as an arcade download. Yeah, there was a game version for the XBOX, but it was only sold in Europe or something. I have no idea, and I'm not in the mood to check right now.

Not to mention there was a Game Boy Advanced version of Alien Hominid, plus the fact that Nintendo Power pretty much fell in love with The Behemoth for a while.

Really now, all three companies have had a taste of greatness from The Behemoth. Why do some of you have to whine just because other people want a try?

*cough* And, on a side note, there have almost never been any 360 games on the monthly top 10 most sold games list in Japan, plus Nintendo's dominating America right now, so don't get too cocky, fanboys... *cough*

Not that I want to start any fights or anything, it's just that we don't need any stupid console arguments. :x Stoppit, guys. Oh, wait, that's me.

Guest Rhezin

thank-you, sir. Couldn't have said it better. EXPERIENCED BY EVERYONE!

I'm kinda stupid? WHO THE F!CK are you moron? No I'm sorry YOU ARE a 360 fanbo. See mods? These are 360 fanboys, they plague the internet with their trolling thinking "THIS IS THE BEST PLATFORM ME ME ME." I hate their guts. Yeah so most people have it on 360 BIG DEAL, they'd make a lot more money putting it ON ALL PLATFORMS. Saying that they should just release it on 360 means you are a fanboy deal with it, you pr!ck. LOL so I guess I'm stupid for owning killzone 2, InFamous, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, some of the best of ps3 games and ANY games EVER. I'm sorry for the language, but people who call out my intellect JUST BECAUSE I BUY A CERTAIN CONSOLE should be burned at the stake. There is no reason for that.

I hate everytime I bring this up people call me a 360 fanboy, I'm just stating the obvious. Stop trying to justify your purchase of the PS3. You know PS3 online sucks compared to 360. Just leave it at that. Putting it on all consoles could make them more money but not likely.

Yeah it costs more but that's because it's better now lets stop this childish fight.

Okay then, but just for the record, the internet for PS3 might not be nearly as good as the 360's, but at least it's wireless. And free. Those are 2 big details for me, and I'm sure it makes a big difference for others too.

Why can't the internet just be PERFECT!? :twisted:

*cough* And, on a side note, there have almost never been any 360 games on the monthly top 10 most sold games list in Japan, plus Nintendo's dominating America right now, so don't get too cocky, fanboys... *cough*

This may be true, but Nintendo is the cheapest system for one, and it's a Japanese system for two, and Nintendo has been around longer for three. The Japanese are obviously going to go with a brand they trust more since it's been around longer, not to mention it's a Japanese brand item. I mean, people are more likely to get a brand made in their own country over some other country.

American audience that buy the Wii, enough of the time it's rather some old lady thinking it's a great little thing they can do with the family, or a Nintendo fan who bought it for less than 5 games (like me, Zelda being my main reason).

So, really, if it weren't for these things, Nintendo would not be nearly as successful as they have been.

But if they do multi-system it, I'll probably go with the Wii version so I can have a larger library for my Wii.

Guest Rhezin

That's because you ARE a fanboy anorexic moron. "Stating the obvious that 360 online is better than ps3's." Who gives a [Let's use nice words please :) Thanks! -mod] about that, even though that's YOUR OPINION. It doesn't change the fact that this game should be enjoyed by all. See you know your a fanboy when you start to bring up sales, better peripherals, better this, better that. You are a god damn blatant hypocrite you know that? "Yeah it costs more , but that's because it's better." <----is that NOT a rant of a fanboy? Maybe you should listen to the people that call you a 360 fanboy, because its quite obvious you are in denial of it. Now YOU leave it at that.

That's because you ARE a fanboy anorexic moron. "Stating the obvious that 360 online is better than ps3's." Who gives a f!ck about that, even though that's YOUR OPINION. It doesn't change the fact that this game should be enjoyed by all. See you know your a fanboy when you start to bring up sales, better peripherals, better this, better that. You are a god damn blatant hypocrite you know that? "Yeah it costs more , but that's because it's better." <----is that NOT a rant of a fanboy? Maybe you should listen to the people that call you a 360 fanboy, because its quite obvious you are in denial of it. Now YOU leave it at that.

Ps3 fanboy alert....

I have all 3 consoles and I love them all.

I like the most because the online is in fact better and have great exclusives

I like PS3 because of some of its exclusives and its blu-ray but I hate how you have to install most games because blu-ray is slow as crap

I like the Wii because it has mario, zelda, and the homebrew channel. But it has awful 3rd party support.

And what about this game on PC huh? No mic people are not a problem cause of text chat. And it can be a Games for Windows so you can login and play and stuff with your 360 account.

One thing's for sure, I wouldn't have the 360 right now if it weren't for Castle Crashers.

Same for me too! :lol: