Jugg4n4ut

Will Recolor for Food:Jugg4n4ut's Official Art Thread-57000

What do you think of my recolors and edits?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my recolors and edits?

• Awesome! Keep it up!
    • Pretty good.
    • Not bad, needs improvement.
    • Just stop it, NOW!!!
    • I herd j00 liek mudkipz?
    • ????
    • PROFIT!

I dont know how it was possible, and I never thought it would happen, but my thread here in the FanArt sections now has the most VIEWS and REPLIES. I find this to be an incredible feat, esp since the thread is still active, and would once again like to thank all my fans, as well as anyone who was interested in my art.

I dont know how it was possible, and I never thought it would happen, but my thread here in the FanArt sections now has the most VIEWS and REPLIES. I find this to be an incredible feat, esp since the thread is still active, and would once again like to thank all my fans, as well as anyone who was interested in my art.

Oh shucks, it was nothin'.

In order to generate some more traffic(not that I need more *cough12000viewscough*), introduce myself to anyone new here, and give something more back to all my current fans, I will be doing a live recoloring/editing for a select member. How will that member be chosen? Simple, just tell me what you want done specifically, and why I should choose you. I will choose a winner(but in the end, you're all winner, cuz you get to see me do my artwork live, and hear my voice for the first time!!!!!) and from there set a date and time for everyone to get on USTREAM, and go to my channel to see this magical experience. Everyone get your ideas forming. Jugg4n4ut out.

This is my song dedicated to castle crashers! It will be on iTunes shortly so if you like it please buy it to keep us going! Here's the link,

Guest spymaster9

could you make me like a a barbarian where all the tan is turned to light blue and the brown is turned to white

man i still cant believe how active this thread is, or that it's stayed on the front page since i made it, or that i STILL have request for it. FEAR NOT PEOPLE WHO HAVE REQUESTED THINGS!!! i shall be working on them 2morrow and most of the weekend. that goes for the person who sent me a pm as well. other guy with the pm for tips? ill talk to u later 8-). in other words, veteran knight, white knight, and doctor shall be done by next moday

Can you please make me a sig with Purple Fencer, Purple Industrialist, And Necromancer with Purple eyes and my name in the bottom right plz? I'll give food!

so many requests!!! ok, so my computer is currently out of commision. im looking into buying a windows 7 installation disc and completely restarting my entire computer from scratch. in the meantime, ill have to do the requests thru paint.net, which is a way bigger pain in the balloon compared to using photoshop. currently working on panda bear and veteran knight. hopefully i can finish them

it's been long in the making, but i finally got one done. i finally went out and got a new laptop, so im back in business. here's the panda bear as a hello again to everyone

Panda-1.png