Sign in to follow this  
Guest kaikai

unlockable characters..? meh

Guest kaikai

i'm enjoy this game immensely, but one thing bugs me,

and that is the fact that there are a good five or six characters in the game who have the same attack magic.

arrows and bombs.. yay...

it was cool for grey knight, but when it seems thief, royal guard, periwinkle knight and a good few others all have it.. i wonder whats the point of them being in the game at all? it makes it feel alittle cheap..

i tend to avoid playing those characters now, because the magic is the same, it's pretty much playing the same character, nothing really changes..

also, am i the only one seeing huge font sizes in the forum? its really annoying >.<

I notice this too, but at least the game gives you some variety. if you don't like the way the gray knight looks, then you can be the thief or barbarian and so on.

I myself want to get the Blue Knight and the Eskimo fighting ice against ice. That would just be awesome.

Besides, I wouldn't want the magic to get to out of hand for each character.

Guest kaikai

the game is awesome, point and fact, i'm just picking at little details that would make the game better in my opinion.

it's taken me ages to get new characters, and the ones i got, by misfortune, all seem to use the same powerset.

Guest kaikai
I already talked about this in my thread look around next time...

sorry,

you mean the post three or four pages back that is titled about magic could have been better? -which, truth be told, is rather a vague title since that could just have been a rant that the magic system isnt good, rather than the selection of magic being recycled around abit.

i think you should be abit more civil with your fellow forum go'ers.

And perhaps not expect them to read everything in the forum..

I already talked about this in my thread look around next time...

sorry,

you mean the post three or four pages back that is titled about magic could have been better? -which, truth be told, is rather a vague title since that could just have been a rant that the magic system isnt good, rather than the selection of magic being recycled around abit.

i think you should be abit more civil with your fellow forum go'ers.

And perhaps not expect them to read everything in the forum..

Well dude your suppose to look around for other things :D

I notice this too, but at least the game gives you some variety. if you don't like the way the gray knight looks, then you can be the thief or barbarian and so on.

I myself want to get the Blue Knight and the Eskimo fighting ice against ice. That would just be awesome.

Besides, I wouldn't want the magic to get to out of hand for each character.

I agree with you man.

Sure there should be a bit more variation between magic (only a few duplicate variations) but what are you going to do?

As long as the king doesn't have it...that wouldn't be cool.

it's taken me ages to get new characters...

lol Sorry, but this made me chuckle, seeing how tha game hasn't been out for more than two weeks :P

I really don't mind tha sharing magic styles. I see whut you're saying though, why have multiple characters if they're basically tha same? I'd say, like mentioned above, if you like tha magic of one, but not tha look, you have tha option of choosing another character with similar magic. Also, you can choose to boost different stats on tha magic sharing characters.