Sign in to follow this  
CSword123

My second custom arcade stick! (pics added)

My first baby can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4161

This time I modded a Madcatz Street Fighter IV Fightstick that I had to break a few non-existent necks to get to.

Playing CC with this was actually more difficult than my previous stick (wheres mah button configuration option Dan? :? ).

kistick1.th.jpg

kistick2.th.jpg

kistick3.th.jpg

I actually finished this awhile ago but forgot to share it with the wonderful Behemoth community (don't hit me plz :()

The artwork is from IMO the best 2d fighting game in existence, Killer Instinct

Here are the specs:

-Madcatz Street Fighter IV Fightstick Standard Edition

-Sanwa OBSF-30 Blue (6)

-Sanwa OBSF-30 White (2)

-Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT-SK Blue

I'm surprised KI hasn't made any kind of comeback recently. I guess with all the other fighting series making there move, maybe it's best to avoid competition.

Nonetheless, tight fight stick. I need to get my own soon, but money's tight (surprise).

I'm surprised KI hasn't made any kind of comeback recently. I guess with all the other fighting series making there move, maybe it's best to avoid competition.

Nonetheless, tight fight stick. I need to get my own soon, but money's tight (surprise).

KI Arcade is coming out for XBLA.

What's ironic though is Rare didn't try unveiling a 3rd KI even when Microsoft was backing them up. If they announced it at E3, not only would it be a 360 exclusive that is different from all the rest, it would be well known and hyped from press coverage.

Oh, didn't know bout KI coming to XBLA (sweet!). They'll probably use that as a test then since it's been gone for awhile.

If many people buy it on XBLA, they'll see theirs still an interest in the series, and invest in a next gen version. That's my thought anyways.

KI Arcade is coming out for XBLA.

Actually that's half true, Rare stated in an interview that they were interested in bringing KI to XBLA. But I totally agree with Heavy Horse. If it does come out and it is a success, Microsoft it is going to to have a hit fighting series in their hands.

Wow, that looks like it turned out great :)

It's hard to see, but there are some air bubbles in the art and jagged edges since the X-acto knife used me like a pimp :oops:

Lol nice joy stick erm... I mean aracade stick! xD

Don't make a perverted joke.

Why do you always have to be serious? Can't I make one joke!? Anyways its great artwork :)

Lol nice joy stick erm... I mean aracade stick! xD

Don't make a perverted joke.

Why do you always have to be serious? Can't I make one joke!? Anyways its great artwork :)

Agreed, it's a mans duty to make perverted jokes!