Sign in to follow this  
Ppowers737

The Official DLC Characters voting thread

First of all we must have the kid from dad n me (starter weapon would be chainsaw!) :D

Second the fat kid (same weapon as peasant, SPOON!) but the thing about him is that he will be given out somewhat like Recon to those who make a good controbution in the community.

I think all the devs deffinetly need to have themselves as characters to use (which would be BA to play alongside!)

FBI would be hard to fit in as he already looks Buffed up lol

How about a healer/doctor. He'd look like the original 4 knights, just white, with a red cross on his chest. His Y magic would be the ability to heal, it'd be like a radius thing, so it heals him and allies that are close to him, so then as the player levels up and adds to their magic bar, the radius gets bigger. Then his B magic would be like, a syringe, or something >_>.

Oh yeah and for his starting weapon, how about a bone saw? :D

How about a healer/doctor. He'd look like the original 4 knights, just white, with a red cross on his chest. His Y magic would be the ability to heal, it'd be like a radius thing, so it heals him and allies that are close to him, so then as the player levels up and adds to their magic bar, the radius gets bigger. Then his B magic would be like, a syringe, or something >_>.

Good job ripping off Team Fortress :lol:

That is just a bad idea since we already have potions and CPR, not to mention dying doesn't do squat to your stats or items.

Good job ripping off Team Fortress :lol:

That is just a bad idea since we already have potions and CPR, not to mention dying doesn't do squat to your stats or items.

LOL omg I was not even thinking of TF2 when I wrote that. Dude. Woah.

I guess you're right, ha, I just love being the healer.

OKAY here's another idea then. How about a Jesus character. I mean, he could do anything.

I think we need a kung-Fu Weapon.

It would use the same combos and everything, but it would have like an effect trail showing its range

(IE everytime you attack a flame trail appears normal sword length infront of you.)

I really hope they add more levels and stuff as well as characters and weapons. I don't really like paying extra money for just a few extra characters and weapons.

how about like a animal master knight. that's magic could be kinda like the beekeeper but like with different animals. and for its R+A it could shoot a mount out of the ground as it flys u up and you could have a mount after =]

More colored knights (such as Purple Yellow Silver and Gold) to match the main ones.

More Arenas

Boss Rush

a pet that does CPR for you but he can't be hit and you can't CPR yourself and it does it the fast way.)

Trolls ( Fuzzy Black things) as unlockable characters.

I dont really care about more characters..but a few more would be cool....

A Viking would be sweet ^__^

and 2-handed weapons would be cool! ;)

A female character or a few female characters for those gals out there that play this game (I am sure there are some out there)

That´s a great idea!

Dad´n me main character and pink knight would be great too.

:D

Why thank you :)

Also as someone stated a Viking would be awesome!

So my updated suggestions are:

1)Female Character(s)

2)Dad n' Me (son)

3)Fat Kid (As a reward to good community members)

4)Viking (As another person stated)

5)Icekimo 2.0 (He wears a brown hoodie and actually has a face lol)

6)Dev Characters (Only for them! Not us!)