Sign in to follow this  
Ppowers737

The Official DLC Characters voting thread

I think there could be many possibilities for DLC characters.

There can be an Alien Hominid character pack, with maybe the Fat Kid and an FBI agent.

Maybe a Newgrounds pack with Tricky the Clown (unlikely) or Dad 'n' Me Junior (Beefy mode would look like his dad)

An Extra Knights pack with a Brown Rock/Earth Knight (LT+Y:Earth spike going diagnoly upwards. LT+B and LT+Y in air: Rock. RT+A: Rock fist punching knight up.)

And then some generic characters like a Vampire, a Robin Hood-esque character, a Paladin, and some developers themselves!

And let's not forget some in-game non-playable characters like the Industrial Caslte's mustachioed guy, the King, the Necromancer, the un-hooded knight, and thw Wizard. Maybe even...the PAINTER!!!!

Right but instead of theme pacts with one or two guys howabout one pack with all of them?

No nickel and diming Please (I do have the points ready if that happens though)

Ooooo how about a Newgrounds Weapon Pack. If you have an account on Newgrounds, you know that depending on your level, there will be a different "weapon" as a picture. Maybe a Golden Staff with the skull at the end (level 50-60 pic) and things like that. Or one general Newgrounds pack with one or two characters and weapons. Catch my drift? Maybe even a Newgrounds-esque arena! Very wishful thinking I know. :D

Jesus ftw! :D:lol:

That'd tick off the Non christians.

Then again, I don't know any non christians.

Anyways, a Holy Knight is an Idea worth the win.

Like a Paladin right?

Like a Paladin right?

Yes, a Paladin, who's name is Dan.

I'd also like to see some more colored knights...at least a yellow one and purple one to fill out the primary and secondary colors. A pink knight would be nice, too, and/or at least the inclusion of some female characters (perhaps the princesses?). Despite what some others have said, I think a holy knight/healer character would work well and be much appreciated. Potions and food do run out after all.

Perhaps most of all, though, I'd like to see a character editor/character creation mode (I think someone else might have mentioned that in an earlier post). They could call it "Create-a-Crasher" (CAC). The mode would allow you to mix and match heads and bodies from existing characters (and hopefully some new ones)and to edit the colors of each part. After designing the look of your CAC you could then assign magic attacks to each of the usual buttons, again picking from existing magics and hopefully some new ones. The editor would not have to be complicated, but I think it would be a lot of fun and would extend gameplay even further (I know I personally have more fun playing games with my own created characters). Plus, once the online is working correctly players could show off their created characters to each other.

Just a thought, but one I'd really like to see implemented.

If they add Jesus then they must add a lot more religious figures to make the game not Bias to one religion so all those Jesus boys back off and think of something original rather than someone you fallow.

Rock Me Sexy Jesus. :P

I would want to play as any religious figure out there...Buddha, Mohammad (I don't know how to spell it sorry), Jesus, Krishna...and the whole pantheon of religious figures. :D

I would want to play as any religious figure out there...Buddha, Mohammad (I don't know how to spell it sorry), Jesus, Krishna...and the whole pantheon of religious figures. :D

You just love to go against what I say... admit it lir.

You just love to go against what I say... admit it lir.

I admit nothing! I had to put in a Rock Me Sexy Jesus thing in there though, and to be fair to the "other guys" I had to name a few....besides, who wouldn't want to play through Insane Mode with Religious Powers?

If they add Jesus then they must add a lot more religious figures to make the game not Bias to one religion so all those Jesus boys back off and think of something original rather than someone you fallow.

For the record, I don't "fallow" Jesus, though I do "follow" him. Otherwise, I wasn't trying to push my religion on anybody. My second post was really a joke and a jab at what I figured was a silly suggestion to begin with. I highly doubt that the Behemoth would put any religious characters (Jesus or whomever else) in Castle Crashers...religion is a touchy subject and it wouldn't be worth the flaming they'd take from easily offended people.

I was serious about my CAC suggestion, though. That would allow for all of the originality you could want.

I know it's a joke but some people here take things seriously. I personally use to be Muslim but now Agnostic. Anyways.... CAC is a good idea indeed but it might create some issues, not sure if it's easy to make either and how it would work coding wise with CC.

For the paladin character: Use a beam of solid light with an effect similar to the red knights lightning where it would slowly drain but keep hitting.

BLACKSMITH FTW! His magic would be an anvil + hammer + tongs drop!!!

The aforementioned Viking could have a flaming boulder or something.

Love the earth knight idea - stalagmites attack would be sweet.

I also like the purple knight idea with gravity effect. His magic could compress all nearby enemies together and when they bump together they get mashed/hurt.

How about some female toons?

Valkyrie could have swords fall from the sky

Amazon could use the vine power set, or have spear drop.

if they do create a paladin, they need to call him the "Dan Knight"

i vote that this forum get a polling function.... its impossible to keep track of the votes... and i vote for the dragoon... again!