Sign in to follow this  
Ppowers737

The Official DLC Characters voting thread

I vote for a black knight, a Purple Knight, a White Knight, and a Pink Knight...all with new different magic, and more area's/extended map plus other unlockable charicters from the original game and extended map/story. maybe a mini game or two like the vollyball.

I vote for a black knight, a Purple Knight, a White Knight, and a Pink Knight...all with new different magic, and more area's/extended map plus other unlockable charicters from the original game and extended map/story. maybe a mini game or two like the vollyball.

Black Knight is in the game Aka Stove face

I would like to see a white knight though

Black Knight is in the game Aka Stove face

I would like to see a white knight though

yes but i'm talking about a black knight that looks and has the same type of unique powers as the four main knights, uses dark magic or something of that nature

The character I want to see is the in DLC is the "PINK KNIGHT"

He would look the same as the original four knights, but just a bit pinker. His (or her) magic power would be the power of love. His standard magic (RT + Y) would be a giant spray of liquid rainbow. (a drippy paint-like rainbow) His projectile magic (TR + B) would be flying pink hearts. An new weapon would have to be created in order to mach this new character and that weapon would undoubtedly have to be a fairy wand. As for attributes for said fairy wand I would recommend - +3 Agility, +4 Magic, -1 Defense,

-2 Attack.

i hope every likes my love-magic-fairy-wand-pink-knight.

Frenchy/Industrial Castle Owner, please! He's my favorite! :(

Uh, and also Dan Paladin. I wish I could play as a bee, too, but I think the Beekeeper rules that out.

*Was glad Frenchy could be pushed off the cliff of the Industrial castle*

The Kid of Alien Hominid, definately.

Why just Tom and Dan as Behemoth characters? There not the only people in the group, ya know. :arrow:

Ummm, I still suggest people from Newgrounds like LegendaryFrog, Egoraptor, etc.

What would be cool if Hanna-Barbera would let Space Ghost, Moltar, Zorak and Brak become characters.

A generic type of vampire guy could be cool,

also, what about a new colour of knight;

like a PURPLE one?

What would be cool if Hanna-Barbera would let Space Ghost, Moltar, Zorak and Brak become characters.

A liiiiittle pushing it. Sorry if I offended you! :(

like a PURPLE one?

I suggested a Brown one since it's kind of related to Rocks and Earth. What could Purple be related to, since posion's already taken.

I remember when someone suggested Gravity for purple.

like a PURPLE one?

I suggested a Brown one since it's kind of related to Rocks and Earth. What could Purple be related to, since posion's already taken.

A Space/ Time theme could work, I'm kinda' sitting on the fence with the Gravity idea...

Though do you think that may make him overpowered?

Nah it's cool, it was worth a shot. Still would be amazing, to use Space Ghost's wristbands and constantly kill Zorak with them.

Nah it's cool, it was worth a shot. Still would be amazing, to use Space Ghost's wristbands and constantly kill Zorak with them.

Haha, yeah. :D

like a PURPLE one?

A Space/ Time theme could work, I'm kinda' sitting on the fence with the Gravity idea...

Though do you think that may make him overpowered?

Here's what I think:

Aura: Purple

RT+Y: A purple splash attack that when hits an opponent launches them mildly into the air, doing damage when they land.

RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoot a purple ball the launches people in the air.

RT+A:The knight flies up, doing a flip on the way.

There could also be a random chance that it reverses someones controls for a while.

White (not holy) Knight.

Weapon: Minute Hand (+7 magic, +5 Agility -4 defence required level to wield as other people: 40)

Ability: Time manipulation. The higher your magic level, the harder it is for enemies to escape. Press Left and Right to escape. It cannot stop all bosses.

Aura: Clocks

RT+Y: Make a circle area in front of you. Stops time, and does regular splash damage

RT+B: Stopwatch: anyone who hits it gets stopped and gets regular projectile damage.

RT+Y air: Stopwatch angled down

RT+A: A grandfather clock appears under you and shoots you up.