Sign in to follow this  
ReAcTiioN

insane need help

im stuck on the desert area of castle crashers..i tried it twice with a buddy and we failed twice and i hate the desert level so i dont want to redo it again so im planning on getting couple of high levels prefer 4 so post your gamertag here if you want to help

P.S. im a red knight so if you play as red knight then dont bother posting

Add me. I don't really care about losing data because I love this game too much and wouldn't mind playing through it again. Gamertag: Flave1123. The other one my friend uses is my brother's and that one is Atomic Bomb 5. I have a level 42 Red Knight and a level 32 Orange Knight and I'm working on my Green, Blue, and Barbarian...well I will when I get home from work and school.

im stuck on the desert area of castle crashers..i tried it twice with a buddy and we failed twice and i hate the desert level so i dont want to redo it again so im planning on getting couple of high levels prefer 4 so post your gamertag here if you want to help

Hey reaction, I would help you out buddy but as you know already my stuff is all gone!

We can play together soon though, I have quite a bit of re-unlocking to do. :P

i have a lv 50+ fire knight, a lv 70 brute and a lv 99 red knight. and i got all the way to the alien homonid then my friend lagged out. we had that lv in the bag. what you do is have your ugly pet in the back of the ark with you. the magic one and a decent magic wepon. id use the flaming marshmellow one. good def and magic. with critical. and what you do is have your friend sheild the green blobs from the centepeid and you magic and arch em. takes time. but thats what insane mode is all about. makes you go insane.....

the big fat guys are really easy. just attack left and right when they jump. magic is strong but usless with the red knight. and just time your magic jump to dodge there underground attacks. and my friend droped b4 the homonids started droping. so i don no who hard they are. doubt there one hit kills still. but when you get there. just use x,x,x,x,y on em and have a friend magic jump and x the spaceship.

Hey reaction, I would help you out buddy but as you know already my stuff is all gone!

We can play together soon though, I have quite a bit of re-unlocking to do. :P

cant wait!! ill help you get your things back such as pets and weapons