Sign in to follow this  
Guest SpaceGhost2K

Castle Crashers Console pics requested

Guest SpaceGhost2K

Hey, all. I'm Ed from Xbox Addict and Faceplate Addict.

I heard about the Castle Crashers console, and came looking for pictures of it. We have a database where we are attempting to document every faceplate and specialized Xbox 360 console released. To date, we have over 1,400 unique faceplates in the database.

I need help on two fronts. First, I only saw one picture of the side of the console. There was not a pic of the faceplate. Second, I understand there are two versions: one from Microsoft, and another that was the prize. I am hoping that I can get good pics of both.

Lastly, I want to offer a service. We can actually make faceplates for you to offer in your store without having to buy 500 of them. We did 25 plates for EA when they announced the renaming of their Visceral Games studio. Besides making plates for you, if you prefer, we can just host the images and people can order them. We just added Hip Hop Gamer Show.com to our catalog, and hope to have Dishwasher: Dead Samurai added soon. I would LOVE to have Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid up there.

In addition to that, we've had some plates autographed by some of the devs, and given them away at various sites to hype the game (Dead Space was one of those), and I just auctioned off a Cheech and Chong signed plate on eBay with the proceeds going to the Child's Play charity.

i will try to make sure you see the pictures. the custom Xbox that we made is not here yet, so i can't get you those pictures for a while.

if i forget please remind us

you do short-run faceplates? pretty cool

Guest SpaceGhost2K
Cool beans! how much do they usually cost any way? :o

Twenty bucks, same as a retail plate and same quality as a retail plate, but you can put your own pictures on them.

I don't want to be a spambot, so if you do want more info, PM me.

I can say that CC is one of the only two games that I would want a faceplate for, due to its amazing art style.

Resident Evil 5 is the other, and only because I love the game and series so much. It has much less flair than this game.

Twenty bucks, same as a retail plate and same quality as a retail plate, but you can put your own pictures on them.

I don't want to be a spambot, so if you do want more info, PM me.

So what you said in bold, does that mean i can draw something and you can put it on a faceplate for my Xbox 360? If so, how?