Sign in to follow this  
Ranger04X

Favorite N64 game?

Bomberman 64 is STILL not out yet on the VC. :roll:

I luved that game

It was my first bomberman game, but their was this one part i got stuck on that aggravated me so much that i never touched the game again

Bomberman 64 is STILL not out yet on the VC. :roll:

I luved that game

It was my first bomberman game, but their was this one part i got stuck on that aggravated me so much that i never touched the game again

You should try getting to the secret areas ;)

Donkey Kong 64, no doubt. The story mode was awesome, the multiplayer arena was awesome, everything was awesome. RIP Donkey Kong Series.

Notable mentions:

Paper Mario

Super Smash Bros.

LoZ

Mario Kart racing

etc etc

Donkey Kong 64, no doubt. The story mode was awesome, the multiplayer arena was awesome, everything was awesome. RIP Donkey Kong Series.

Notable mentions:

Paper Mario

Super Smash Bros.

LoZ

Mario Kart racing

etc etc

Nice pics my freind, might be missing Mario 64 in their ;) . Althouh, I love Donkey Kong 64, and let alone all of the Donkey Kong Series, I believe that Paper Mario has my top pic. The original Paper Mario is definitly the best in the series, and if you ask me, the best their is on the N64.

Super Smash Bros was good, but the new ones outdo it to much.

I have no idea what LoZ is though :?

Mario Kart Racing, one of my all time favirotes. I remember as a kid in the hospital, I had to spend a week do to some retarted black and blue desiese I had (I don't know :P). But the main thing I remember, Is I was strapped in a bed with a TV in front of me... hooked on Mario Kart. One of the funnest games to date if you ask me.

I never owned it for the 64, but Star Fox played smoothly on my Nintendo wii, great game I was truly suprised!

Thats about it for right now.