Sign in to follow this  
Zugama

The Ultimate Forum Battle Game! Who shall win the war!?

Here is how it works: You use some kind of move annd the next person does something with that, then they use their move! Note that anything is possible!

Example:

Bob: Bob uses his awesome turbo taco rocket!

Mr_Sock: Mr_Sock deflects the taco rocket, killing all the people who were at my local Wal-Mart! Now I'll throw my dinner!

Someguy: Someguy shoots Mr_Sock's dinner and it explodes in his hand! He can't write any more :!:

Repeat the process

Well that is all I have to say, (Hope you understanded it. :P ) so now be creative, and GET TO WAR! :x

I'll start! :D

Zugama is FIRINHISLAZER :!:

Babbit deflects the laser with his Toothpick of Terror! back at Zugama!

Zugama does a barrel roll! and then throws his Banana of Truth :!:

Zugama's ninja tongue :ninja: knocks it back at Babbit and it is now going at super sonic speed! Zugama can now shoot flaming spit bullets!

Zugama runs away! Having nobody to fight at the moment, he eats his dinner. Max Hp went up by 9000 :!:

But mechazeep was undercover,(he was hidding in the turkey). Then he ambushed Zugama with his Ultra cow bow!

DavidB sees a battle going on in Zugama's kitchen and thinks, "I got to get in on this!" So he quickly joins the battle by shooting a harpoon at Ranger04X from his portable eight-legged octopuss hunting harpoon.