Sign in to follow this  
Ranger04X

Drop an item and kill yourself with it game

A cool game that i discovered on another forum! Heres how it works. The guy above you drops something, you kill yourself with it ( in a clever funny way of course ) and then you drop something. Heres and example

GangsterMac003: I drop a knife

Hi Im Stan: I take the knife, trip, fall, and face plant right onto it and die! I drop... a plastic cup.

and so on.... here I'll start off. I drop a bar of soap :)

Rules

Cant drop yourself

Cant die on purpose

Try to make it a least two sentances long ( plz :( )

DONT DROP SMILEYS!!! I admit it was funny at first but now its a violation

I take scarler, and slap him upside the head, scarler did not take this lightly and in a rage, he killed me :0

I drop, my confidence

I pick up a piece of cereal and try to eat it. Coincidentally, as I am outside in the desert, right before I put it in my mouth, a huge vulture pries it from my hands and starts eating me alive, as well.

I drop a pencil.

I take this pencil, and having no need for it,throw it at the wall, and it bounces back so fast that it hits me in the head and cracks my skull.

I drop, a block of ice

I take the rubber ball and throw it in the air where it hits an eagle who gets mad and tears me to shreds

I drop a disc of halo 3 ODST

I couldent care less for this game disk, so I threw it and it came back like a boomerang and slit my throat

I drop, an acorn

I pick it up, only to find out it's actually a small robot that looks like an acorn! The results were bloody.

I drop... a beat.

I try try's grabbing the beat, but drop's it because it's so hot that as it clashes with the ground combusts into volcanic liquid, burning through my skin.

I drop a flashlight.

While trying to use the flashlight properly, I accidentally swallow it, while it is turned on. The light from the flashlight shines on my inner organs until a fire is started, and I burn from the inside. :cry:

I drop nothingness.

I take this nothingness, and trip over it.....face planting onto the concrete ground. Shattering my skull into nothingness

I drop......a pickaxe

I walk by the pickaxe. I wouldn't really need it, and safety is always first. Being proud of my decision, I blindly run into a pedestrian. We collide, causing me to fall backwards, where the pickaxe slits my throat.

I drop a rock.

It smash's into my head and I die from the glass all in my head

By the way why do we want to kill ourselves :shock:

I drop ANOTHER ONE OF MY TOPICS THAT ARE SPAM BUT I DONT RELISE IT THEN SOMONE POSTS ON IT SO I CANT DELETE IT AND EVERYONE GETS MAD AT ME.

By the way why do we want to kill ourselves :shock:

We're all emo! :D

I pick up this spam and eat it. It had a pinch of poison, but just enough to burn through my stomach, causing death from non-stop internal bleeding.

I drop the bomb.

I pick up this emotion, as I have never had it before. Some random psycho off the streets confronts me thinking I'm mocking him, and with a switchblade he slits my throat.

I drop a nickel.

I take this nickel to a dolor store, the clerk says they only except dolor's. He was so mad that he whipped out his gun from behind the counter and killed me.

I drop a bar of platinum

I eat the platinum. This was a bad idea, as it clogs up my stomach and can't be dissolved by my stomach acids. I die from starvation 3 weeks later, because I still got water.

I drop a TV remote.

I start changing the channels with this TV remote....while drinking a cup of coffee, and on the worst channel i spill the coffee all over the remote, causing it to break. Now i cant change channels off of this terrible one . As i am to lazy to get off the coach, i stay on it for the rest of my life ( and die )

I drop an inappropriate magazine :oops: