Sign in to follow this  
Ranger04X

Drop an item and kill yourself with it game

I pick up this ace of spades and paper cut my finger, and in a rage start throwing random small objects. Until I try to pick up an object that's to big for me. I try to pick it up and break my back. And my spine, I die

I drop my fat dog

I was so mad that he dropped nothing that i tryed to tackle a bear but dyed by being the attacked

I drop a face palm

4h5g9f.jpg

I was making some eggs, I used some of my jarred butter to oil up the skillet. Butter is slippery so it slipped out of my hand. I tried to catch the jar but I slipped on the broken glass and melted butter, my face hit the hot skillet. Unfortunately the eggs had birdflu and it got in my eyes, I died.

A lawnchair

I was about to sit in this fine lawn chair, but mistook it for the giant bear trap that was right next to it, blood everywhere, dead before I hit the ground

I drop a forum troll

The forum troll trolls me for bringing this back to page 1, killing me in the process

I drop a bottle of water

I attempt to pull an amusing prank on someone using the water bottle, but accidentally cut myself with scissors in the process. I am taken to the hospital, where a serial killer doctor murders me.

I drop a black cat holding a mirror.

Im scared of black cats, and in an attempt to kill it i pick up that mirror and smash the cat rapidly! After killing it i look in the mirror and see that i am terrible looking, and have a heart attack and die. ( i suck at this game i know )

I drop, the necromancer!

Sence my luck skill is 1, I trip over the black cat and break his mirror. Then that gives me -5 luck for seven years, and the cat rips me to shreds

I drop a CD of pirated music

EDIT: Damn

I put this CD in my DVD player. It makes a horrible screeching noise , finally my ears start bleeding! In a desperate attempt to stop the bleeding I attempt to cut my ears off!! After 7 trys i finally cut them off. I savored my last moments of life before i died of blood loss :evil:

I drop a stapler

I step on the stapler, not noticing that some moron had dropped it on the floor and left it there. I pick it up start abusing Ranger, assuming he'd done it as he was the nearest peer, verbally with all sorts of British swears and advise him to not leave his bloody trash laying around. He then preceded to uppercut me straight to heaven as I continued my name-calling.

I drop a bowling ball.

I take this bowling ball for a spin and aim at some Pins. When the bowling ball left my hands my fingers inside the bowling ball broke off. Leading me to bleed to death 2 days later :cry:

I drop a lvl 256 h@xor :twisted:

Out of rage, I punch my Television 62 times, causing pain, blood loss and death. Stupid haxx0rz.

I drop a dog.

I take this dog....by the tail, and while holding it try and find its owner. While crossing the street the dog bit my hand, i dropped the dog, it ran away, a pickup truck ran over me. I struggled to get back up after being run over and was crawling away when all of a sudden the ambulance came by to help and they ran over me in the process :lol:

I drop Mighty Putty

No, Chuck Norris drops you!

I drop a line.

YES!!! I officially like DavidB a lot lol.

I take this mighty putty and eat it very voilently, it clogs my throat and in an effort to get air, i slap Chuck Norris and he kills me.

Drops a quarter

Thanks. :lol:

I take this quarter to the bank, and in an instant a robber busts in and takes me hostage. When the police get there, he tells them not to try and stop him. One of the snipers they have positioned in the opposite buildings "takes the shot," completely missing the robber and hitting me in the forehead.

I drop a piece of chewed gum.

I chew the gum and blow a huge bubble which lifts me up into the atmosphere. A bird hits the huge bubble and it pops. I fall to my death

I drop a slot machine.

I take this slot machine and try my luck at it. I lost. I lose all my money on this slot machine and cant pay it off. So they kill me as punishment.

I drop a million dollars

I take the million dollars, but got spotted by someone else who saw me pick it up, and got mugged. They ripped the money out of my hands, which caused papercuts that got infected and killed me.

I drop... a piano.

So i was playing my piano you see....when all of a sudden my finger got caught in between 2 keys ( ouch ) i tug and i tug, but it just wont come out! then i tug with alllll my might!!! *riiiip* the skin on my finger gets ripped off, still stuck in between the 2 keys. I grab my finger screaming in pain!!! Pacing around the room rolling on the floor!! i roll into the fire place by mistake and then burn up and die :oops:

I drop an evil Moderator!!! :lol: