Sign in to follow this  
Ranger04X

Drop an item and kill yourself with it game

Im crying for reasons unknown. So i reach for a tissue, as im wiping the tear off of my eye i by mistake PAPER cut my eye!!! :oops: (opps) I then proceeded to kick and thrust around in till i hit a beefy man. He did not take it lightly. (dead)

I drop a water gun

I squirt the water gun at some guy, but miss. Overnight, it snows! I go running down the path and accidentally slip on the ice that I made, and crack my skull open.

I drop a cabbage.

So im walking down the street you see, when all of a sudden i see a cabbage on the ground, i shout CABBAGE!!! On reaction. Then get run over by a cab. The man driving it thought i shouted Cab instead of Cabbage, and ended up killing me in the process. :x

I drop a Bow And Arrow

I pick up the spork and begin to eat with it, a bird at high speeds comes out of nowhere and knocks the spork in my mouth, I begin to choke and some guy comes to try and save me, he screws up and pushes too hard and I get crushed.

I drop a goldfish (In a bowl, not the cracker)

I examine this goldfish, and it looks like its drowning ! in a attempt to save the gold fish i stick my head in the bowl and try to get him out. After realizing that this attempt was futile i try to pull my head out of the gold fish bowl, but nothing works and i drown.

I drop a switchblade

I pick up the switchblade and try to eat it. It cuts through my throat. Chalk up another causality to blood loss.

I drop acid.

I take this hat and out it on. Some stranger then walks up to in the street, says he likes it so much and that he would like to buy it from me. Just before we complete our transaction I am hit by a bus.

I drop a pillow case.

I saw this puppy....I HATE PUPPYS! so i kicked the little thing, it then ran away,

7 years later i meet that same puppy, except now its a fully grown English bulldog!

It then proceeds to chew my face off as revenge for what i did to it years ago.

I drop a gun that shoots bananas :P

I take his gun, thinking it's a real gun, and shoot myself with it as an attempt at suicide. When hit by a banana instead of a bullet, I am so furious that I throw the gun at a wall. It hits the wall and fires again, this time getting the banana shot straight down my throat. I die of suffocation in a highly embarrassing position.

I drop lotion.

i take the lotion and rub on my arms it turns out its highly flamable and EXSPOSIVE. its cold out so i put on a fire and a flair flies and hits my arm and i EXPLODE.

i drop the gray knight

I'm using the gray knight, when all of a sudden I get 256 from playin w/ h@x0r. My Tv blows up and I die

I drop a magical gem

I take the gem and tape it to a chest. It wasn't a chest, though. It was a timed bomb set to go off two seconds from now. EXPLOSION!

:lol:

I drop a dog bone.

I carry it into a pet shop and the dogs go wild, the owner throws me out where a random meteorite falls from the sky and hits me in the noggin, I somehow survive the blow but then a dog runs out of the pet shop and finishes me off with a brutal mauling.

I drop, a.... Easy button!

we go on an adveture to look for the magical blue fire we find it and u disapear. the fire is so uncontrolable i gotta run out of the dungeon still holding the flame and mysweat rolls down into the flame and i EXPLODE.

i drop a crying table

i see the dager on the deserted island. thinking of how hungry i am i pick it up thinking it wuz a block a cheese and eat. on the way down it cuts my insides and i blead through every cut i got and i die.

i drop my puppy Koromaru :)

Guest i crash castles

While I am eating it the Behemoth chicken sits on me for eating a gumball :)

I drop a lizard!