Sign in to follow this  
Ranger04X

Drop an item and kill yourself with it game

I pick the games up, and I see the name 'Tom Clancy'. I try and compare the old Rainbow Six to these newer games in my mind, but I can't see much of a resemblance. My head deflates after all of my possible Random Thought Power is used up.

(I drop nothing.)

I do not get anything. This confuses me. After thinking of all possible reasons as to why I got nothing I realize that if I do not stop thinking soon my head will deflate from using up my Random Thought Power. I solemnly pledge never to think about anything again. Unfortunately, my head explodes a year later because all the Random Thought Power built up in my head until the pressure was too much for my head to handle.

I drop a really long response like the one I have written directly above this sentence explaining what I am dropping.

I begin to read the response, but I grow tired of it, and whack my monitor with an aluminum bat. I get electrocuted.

I drop an aluminum bat.

i pick up the bat and proceed to make justin beiber sound like a man but, i sprout wings, uncontrollably fly to the sun and burn....

i drop win- no i drop.... JUSTIN BEIBER

I look at Mister Bieber, and begin to uncontrollably laugh. He beats me over the head with his smallish guitar.

I drop a box of tissues Mister Bieber gave to me.

that was so freaking funny!!! :lol: ok ok um

...i pick up the tissues and suffocate justin w/ which brings world peace but i die somehow.

i drop justin beibers dead body

I try bury the dead Bieber, but fall in with the body and can't get out. I get buried with him.

I drop a shovel.

I try to fight god and Bruce Lee with it, fail epicly, then they revive me :D , then bury me alive. :roll: I get sent to Hell with Hitler. :cry:

I drop Hello Kitty. :evil:

Guest Dave D'Nasty

I say, "Hello, Hello Kitty!"... But before I realize it, it is Sodomy Kitty, and I am promptly violated by a table saw and die a horrible death of bloodiness and gore.

I drop... A finely shapen wood banister.

It smashes my head knocking me out the I fall of a cliff into a river then a helicopter blows up and the propeller lands on me cutting me to pieces.

I drop :idea:

the :idea: is to shiny and i forgot my sun-glasses at home, blinded i get hited(?) by a car.

i drop a ticket to acapulco!

the :idea: is to shiny and i forgot my sun-glasses at home, blinded i get hited(?) by a car.

i drop a ticket to acapulco!

I grab the ticket and go to Acapulco but PacMan hijacks the plane in the tripulation falls into the see. I'm still alive though but as we fall must of arrive at a deserted island filled with monkeylizardpigs and then I die.

I take that ring and try to inlay some gemstones into it, but I die in a horrible, fiery death involving a blowtorch, toaster, and bag of peas.

I drop a dismembered ear. Yikes.

I take that ring and try to inlay some gemstones into it, but I die in a horrible, fiery death involving a blowtorch, toaster, and bag of peas.

I drop a dismembered ear. Yikes.

I take the ear to the scrapyard and when i get there he realizes its chuck Norris's and chuck comes out of nowhere and destroys me in a giant explosion of chuckness.

i drop one lonely fiber from my..shirt?

The shirt fiber drifts over and lands in the brake pad of my milk truck. It causes the truck to fishtail as I hit the brake at a stoplight. I die in the accident.

I drop a crate of full, chilled milk bottles.

I throw the boot heel at a nearby wall, regarding it as useless. It ricochets off at hits me square in the face. I get knocked out of consciousness, and don't wake up.

I drop a welder's mask.

while using the mask it goes well the MASK on me and makes me go on a riot killing thousands of ppl only to slip on a banana peel and fall on my own gun shooting myself

i drop an aglet 8-)

I pick it up but for some resson it transforms into a giant evil transformer and eats me while breathing out toxic acid.

I drop Da Milk Man

He lands on grass in front of me and begins telling me about milk eventualy I commit suicide because of the boring-ness(no-offence)

I drop my self confidence

No offense, huh? Yeah, we'll see about that.

I pick up your self-confidence, and stop all over it. It is rather spiky, though. It cuts through my work boots, and my feet begin to bleed. I die of blood loss some hours later while running milk routes. Hooray for lack of medical attention.

I drop a bloody sock.

I clone Da Milk Man several times and make my own clone army 8-) , while conquering Asia i find a little turtle, the turtle bites my hand, and i kill myself because i realised i was destroying his home :cry:

I drop a nuke