Sign in to follow this  
Ranger04X

Drop an item and kill yourself with it game

We have fun eatting lunch and going to anusment parks but you are really a spy and back stab me

I drop a star.

Noooooooooooooooo, thats my brother disguised as me *cries*

oh well. i throw myself of the planet due to the lack of techno/trance/dream songs

i drop the song Techno Dream Trance- Summer Light :lol:

i eat it, live my life as usual, to die another day. hey whats that? *looks outside window* HOLY SHIET! ITS THE TACO ARMY!!...

i drop my New Sonia hoodie :P

I sell the hoodie on ebay, to find out that the buyer was a psycho who kills people who don't keep sonia hoodies. He kills me by removing my eyeballs with a rusty spoon, and then shanking me in places that won't cause me to die repeatedly. The psycho then stabs through the side of my neck, blocking the air way, leaving me to suffocate.

I drop a bagel.

I sell the hoodie on ebay, to find out that the buyer was a psycho who kills people who don't keep sonia hoodies. She kills me by removing my eyeballs with a rusty spoon, and then shanking me in places that won't cause me to die repeatedly. The psycho then stabs through the side of my neck, blocking the air way, leaving me to suffocate.

it whas me....

I use my last health to turn it in to a :| then i die ;(

i drop a key chain.

btw is the max lvl at scott pilgrim 16?

i eat it, live my life as usual, to die another day. hey whats that? *looks outside window* HOLY SHIET! ITS THE TACO ARMY!!...

i drop my New Sonia hoodie :P

Be honest, u wouldnt do that on purpose.

Anyway, I insult the Asian and he leaves a strongly worded comment on my profile.

I then email him back threats and he apologizes 1000 times, and says, "Enclosed in your mailbox is a nice surprise." I go get it, open it up, and its a "Im Sorry" card, with a jar of peanut butter.

OH NOES IM ALLERGIC!

I drop the number 1.

The pasta was to hard so i broke my jaw and died later at the hospital.

I drop homer simpson

he bores me with his pointless goals. i begin to cut myself. i die...of blood loss.

i drop a chainsaw (have fun -.-)

Oh shnapz! I die

i drop... Ahem... Err... Sigh.... What to drop?... Aha! i drop me :D (catch me plz?)