Sign in to follow this  
Ranger04X

Drop an item and kill yourself with it game

i ate it and it burned in my stomach

i drop a pebble

As your pebble drops, it picks up speed. Once it enters the atmosphere, it is stronger and more powerful than a bullet. The projectile hits a trashcan behind me, I jump away, and fall in a pool and drown.

I drop a Dr. Pepper.

i drop a pebble

As your pebble drops, it picks up speed. Once it enters the atmosphere, it is stronger and more powerful than a bullet. The projectile hits a trashcan behind me, I jump away, and fall in a pool and drown.

I drop a Dr. Pepper.

I put the Dr. Pepper can in the freezer to cool it faster, but I forgot to get it out. Right when I open the freezer door, the can explodes, making shards of frozen Dr. Pepper and tin fly and slit my throat. I then bleed to death, and drop a Twinkie.

i drop a pebble

I drop a Dr. Pepper.

I put the Dr. Pepper can in the freezer to cool it faster, but I forgot to get it out. Right when I open the freezer door, the can explodes, making shards of frozen Dr. Pepper and tin fly and slit my throat. I then bleed to death, and drop a Twinkie.

I foolishly eat the twinkie, The cream on the inside was actually laced with arsenic. Realizing this I rush out into the street to ask for help and promptly get crushed by very large twinkie.

I drop one of those starting pistols that pokes a flag out and says bang!

I shot a fat kid with the starting pistol the fat kid dies and kills me by crushing me. I drop a rubber chicken

i pick up the rubber chicken and eat the legs only then do i remember im allergic to rubber chickens, i then explode. (i die).

i drop a package of Reese's Pieces

i attempt to throw a bomb in its mouth but i fall over and throw the bomb the wrong way causing part of the cave's ceiling to drop down and squash me.

i drop blue

i write out the equation for the meaning of life. my head explodes.

i drop a jelly bean.

The jellyfish and i become good friends ;) we make the next move int he relationship. and :shock: dead.

I drop a piece of loose leaf paper.

The Grass fell into my newest experiment where it gained a brain and blew all humanity up with a boozaca

I drop a drop of blood

I pick up the gloves only to discover they are the Knothole Island gloves. :shock: The gloves pull me down to the center of the earth where I burn!!

I drop....a worm.

The worm pierces a hook through my mouth and goes fishing. I drown. Then got ate by a shark.

I drop a marshmallow.

I roost the marshmellow only to find out it had Gasoline all over it.....needless to say I got burned.

I drop.. a Shamwow towel :D (sorry bout that.)