Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Scribblenauts

Possibly going down in history as one of the greatest videos ever :lol: I mean, God with a Shotgun on a Skateboard?

It doesn't get more EPIC than that!

Would it not be more rational to make god barehanded?

I mean seriously, I'd assume he can level mountains at the speed of light.

Yet he can't even kill a living monster with a shotgun without it ending in a tie.

Possibly going down in history as one of the greatest videos ever :lol: I mean, God with a Shotgun on a Skateboard?

It doesn't get more EPIC than that!

Would it not be more rational to make god barehanded?

I mean seriously, I'd assume he can level mountains at the speed of light.

Yet he can't even kill a living monster with a shotgun without it ending in a tie.

I suppose, but in the game I guess his powahs are limited, considering a standard DS cart only holds about 128MB of memory :lol:

After seeing that gameplay, I NEED that game! Got some crazy ideas that would be great to mess around with in-game. Isn't Cthulhu a proper noun, though??

After seeing that gameplay, I NEED that game! Got some crazy ideas that would be great to mess around with in-game. Isn't Cthulhu a proper noun, though??

Yea, but its nothing specific that'll cause some sort of controversy/lawsuit. Although God being in the game might :lol: .

Yeah. But at least now we know that Cthulhu is mightier than God, unless he's wielding his trusty, ol' double barrel. ;)

P.S. I found a video of people trying to find the proper man to take down the Kraken, God finally taking him down (their 3rd choice). As a joke, they put Einstein in to face him, and he ran from God out of fear! :lol:

P.S. I found a video of people trying to find the proper man to take down the Kraken, God finally taking him down (their 3rd choice). As a joke, they put Einstein in to face him, and he ran from God out of fear! :lol:

Release dates are expected as follows:

> USA: 15th September 2009 (originally 30th September)

> EU: 30th October 2009 (originally 1st November)

Darn...

Thanks. Was wondering about that.

No problem dood, sad thing is I have to wait an extra month after you will be able to get it

No problem dood, sad thing is I have to wait an extra month after you will be able to get it

Import the US version.

No thanks, I'm thinking of getting a DSi soon so now its EU games only

Its going to be weird having a DSi but playing half of my games on my DS lite still, you know, cause' I have quite a few imported games

I wonder if objects from other games are included...nothing too specific, but I suppose seeing a mushroom or something from the Mario series wouldn't be too much to ask

I wonder if objects from other games are included...nothing too specific, but I suppose seeing a mushroom or something from the Mario series wouldn't be too much to ask

I saw a vid where he spawned a crowbar and when he picked it up he turned into gordon freeman (Or at least had the suit) from the half life series.

I saw a vid where he spawned a crowbar and when he picked it up he turned into gordon freeman (Or at least had the suit) from the half life series.

Epic. D'you have the video link, perhaps? :arrow:

Epic. D'you have the video link, perhaps? :arrow:

At 0:32 ;) .

Have you seen the Longcat photo?? I haven't found a video with him in it, but that's one of my most waited for things. Finding internet memes in the game is going to be great fun! :lol:

Have you seen the Longcat photo?? I haven't found a video with him in it, but that's one of my most waited for things. Finding internet memes in the game is going to be great fun! :lol:

longcat-game.jpg

;)

I don't think there's a video of it though :( .

And now a Keyboard Cat bonus!

ScbKeyboardcat.jpg?t=1246838163

And now a Keyboard Cat bonus!

ScbKeyboardcat.jpg?t=1246838163

That pwnz

I like the Robocop robot thingy next to it too