Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Scribblenauts

All great suggestions :lol: I'll be updating the first post soon, so don't forget to check back often to see if your solution is featured!

I want to reserve it all the more just for that damn hat that Gamestop is giving with reservation. >.>
I wish it was being offered in the UK TT-TT

I want to reserve it all the more just for that damn hat that Gamestop is giving with reservation. >.>

Every try Ebay?

Every try Ebay?

Nope, my dad won't let me use his card there :/

Excuse the double post...and the seeminly large time span between posts, but I finally played this today! For a full hour, when I should have been working on my Physics Coursework :P

It still isn't out over here for another 2 weeks, but I haz someone on the inside :ninja: and so, I played Scribblenauts all through my study period today at college :) Most innovative game of the year, by far. And whut was the first thing I entered, you may ask?

Tacgnol of course!! I knew Longcat was in there, but Tacgnol :o Epicness!

Anyway, after playing around for about half an hour I starting devising elaborate ways of getting that Starite out of the tree. One of my schemes involved Ceiling Cat, a Rope, a Boulder, a SeeSaw, a Trapese Artist & a Shotgun :evil:

I also noticed that most animals are hostile, and repellent is needed to get them on your side...like the Giant Enemy Crab I battled against Cthulu (Whilst riding it!!)

Scribblenauts any good? I might try and get it sometime, Looks fun.
Its a HUGE game that will you occupied for hours. Whether its just trying out new and elaborate ways to solve a level or just grinding the game to get all the medals/stages/characters, Scribblenauts is fresh, innovative and (IMO) one of the best games out there on DS

Although it does have it's little downsides, but you won't come across them very often ;)

Stop saying games that are awesome that I want to buy! :cry:

I have to monitor my money more closely now, and things like this is making it really hard to not spend my money :(

Stop saying games that are awesome that I want to buy! :cry:
I'm sorry, I know how it feels too. The release date over here for this is now just 2 weeks away (October 9th!)

But because of postal strikes and stuff I wont be getting much money coming in at all until sometime in December! :oops: So it seems I'll have to wait until then :(

Oh, and now for something completely different:

It's spelled Werewolf, Scaler :lol:

Also, this game looks like another one to add to my list of must try games, and that sucks since I don't really have the luxury of buying it any time soon... <.<

Wow...the postal strike round here lifted, almost overnight :o

This means I may be getting my back-pay at the end of this week...if so, it means I should be able to get Scribblenauts this Friday :D

Oh, and go check out the update on the first page

Something weird I found out.

If you type in poor person.Then present.Then present.Then present.Then Santa.Santa will steal that poor persons presents :twisted:

Also there is no easter bunny

If all goes well I should be able to get this tomorrow :arrow:

All depends on whether my money has come through in the bank or not (which it probably hasn't)