Sign in to follow this  
Guest Decepticle

Is there a reason Green Knight is unique?

Guest Decepticle

I am curious why he does back flips with his heavy combo while every single other character does the weapon spin. In my experience it was somewhat unweildy as well but at least gave him some flavor, just wondered why he was the only one. Can anyone clear this up for me?

That's strange...I always thought he was the only one who spins and everyone else does back flips...he is my main so individuality is a plus for me but...hm........... I would check right now to see if I was wrong but my xbox 360 literally blew up two days ago....hurry up and repair it Microsoft..... :cry:

Guest Decepticle

I think potentially they wanted all 4 of the Color Knights to fight destinctively but for whatever reason Green was the only one they got to work or code correctly or something along those lines. I keep wanting to go into "It would be cool if they..." rants but in no way did these guys do a bad job with this game, so I dont want to spill my opinions as to downplay one of my favorite games I have played my whole life. I can not thank The Behemoth enough for making this game and I am still kicking myself for not hearing about this until it came out. This particular item though stirred enough in my head I figured I would inquire and see if anything bit.

I think it might be the weapon you use, some weapons let you do backflips, while others are a weapon spin...not totally sure about that but that's my best guess.

Guest Decepticle
I think it might be the weapon you use, some weapons let you do backflips, while others are a weapon spin...not totally sure about that but that's my best guess.

As far as I can tell this isnt the case, Green just has his own agenda I guess and has to go against the grain. Seems fitting though, as he is the least "heroic" looking Knight of the bunch, not that any of them look too trusting, but all that matters is they get the job done right?

I sort of noticed that the green knight might be the main one of the four because he is the one who appears in the how to play section. He's first on the press start screen. and 1st player in All You Can Quaff is the green knight (also for me when I go to the character select screen it starts on the green knight). Which might explain why he has a unique move. I don't know, just a guess.