Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ryuk24

Who Did You Hate Fighting Through Out The Story?

Guest xXxShepardxXx

Full Moon,i felt powerless there,i was almost dead by the third beefy :roll:

XD where do I begin

1. The Thieves because all they do spam arrows

2. On the full moon stage, those black knights, they take forever to kill, especially the beefy 1 -____-

3. On Insane Mode, in the thieves forest, the black creature thingy spawns so many of them, it's Insane!!!!! :roll:

4. The Egyptian Dudes with the Mask on: http://castlewiki.castlecrashers.com/im ... uard_P.jpg

5. Those stupid Coneheads on Insane, especially the boss 1, OMG HE DOES SO MUCH DAMAGE WITH JUST 1 HIT!!!!! :evil:

6.Those Fishes in the Flooded Temple, they just...jump around alot

7. The Ice King..all he does is just teleport, and uses those ice spikes

8. The Fencers and Industrialist on Insane Mode

9. The Corn Boss in the Marsh level -__-

10. Those little blob things in the caves

11. The small bats. It can get frustrating in the rapid river part.

Overall, I hate almost ever enemy in the game, but their designs r cool :D

Id say the Sand Beetles on Insane were the worst. Plus, the more people you brought in to fight them, the more of them there were! I usually played with one friend on the desert levels (and most of the rest of the game) and we tried this level had to play this level over and over to beat it. We even made up fake attack formations to fight different enemies. Delta formation was against the worms. I (playing as King) would block the green blasts while he (Industrialist) stood behind me and spammed Y magic and arrows while magic charged. Also, formation epsilon was against some burrowing sand beetles. We both stood back-to-back shielding at the bottom of the screen while the sand beetles were underground and often ended up mostly unscathed. It made a painful part of the game kind of funny :P

just about EVERYTHING on insane.

i agree. except the barbarian boss. he was supah easy.

i can't freaking get past the thieves forest because of their arrows. ergh!

In order:

1. Coneheads- You have to fight em for FOUR freaking levels. They get boring quick.

2. Slime- :roll:

3. Beefy Stoveface- Can you say three throw kill?

Otherwise, I love it all! :D

Those cave droppings, the thieves, and I know I'm probably going to hate those beefy beetles that bury under the ground and move around. Haven't even been able to beat the troll mom, can't get used to juggling since I dont have max agility.

Guest i crash castles

I hate those fire demons. They wont stop shooting their fireball's, plus they hurt like hell.

hey guys i agree with almost every single one of you but my most annoying boss had to be either the puppets at the end of Lave World or the Cat Fish thingy at the end of the Theifs place. only because i did the 256 glitch and whenever you get on a thing in the river you get in a glitch where ur in the water but it says you are on the whatever it is. and the puppets at first when i was not a lvl 256 i just couldnt figure out even HOW to beat it! like i didnt know about that i was supposed to use the arrows on the dragon or magic or that the sock would crush you down when i was trying to take cover. it was just all so confusing!! and for all those boys who r going to comment on this i know it may seem easy to you but i am a girl and i dont play vidio games and get obsessed!! well only on Castle Crashers really but still! sorry but i am just making a point!!!

:shock: WizardGirl10 :shock: