Sign in to follow this  
Zippy55

Anybody think Dad is gonna be in it?

I'm thinking that the son of "Dad 'n Me" might be a playable character, but not dad.

the sons beefy mode would look JUST like Dad though :D

ROFL XD Hmmmm i guess the son would be better cuz hes the same size... well dad would be HUGE compared to AH.....

Dad 'N Me was an awesome game, I'd buy that one on XBLA if it existed on XBLA.

If they have the son or dad in Castle Crashers, that'd be really cool.

I did like the game dad 'n' me.

I think the son would be an interesting character.

For some reason though, I seem to favor him not being in it.

Been hoping for it since the beginning.

I hope he is, I also hope the rest of the unlocks we don't know about are exclusive characters, not just more enemies from the game.

I hope he is, I also hope the rest of the unlocks we don't know about are exclusive characters, not just more enemies from the game.

Oh yes exclusives are always nice, but some of the enemies like that purple flying night guy that was being talked about earlier would be nice.

Yea its nice to play as SOME enemies... but if we don't get dad/son then i think theyre gonna be for DLC ... i really want synj (i think thats the little blue dudes name) in it a too im picky.... i wanted dante from devil may cry in super smash bros. brawl... a man can dream cant he?

Dads Home!

i never bothered watching that flash although it was front page for a while like a year ago

It was a great game.

Side scroller beat um up.

Never got very far though, damn enemie with the lawn mower!

Dads Home!

i never bothered watching that flash although it was front page for a while like a year ago

It was a great game.

Side scroller beat um up.

Never got very far though, damn enemie with the lawn mower!

I hated the ninja kids. They always managed to beat me up some.

haha love this game, if the son was in it..omfg id poop a brick. would love to play as that lil dude lol

and the lawn mower guy and those ninjas in the game, god i hate them lol. the last boss sunchips(i think?) is pretty sweet too, wat a gangsta..damn that gun of his too..

I think this game should be more of an individual game, it shouldn't be advertised as "OMG BEHEMOTH FIGHTIN GAEM!" I think maybe 1-3 characters that are from other games, like definatly the son, and AH is already in there, so maybe Synj? Actually, if they put in Synj, I'd rather have Horrid than the son.

that would be the poop.... :geek: i totally wish "me" was in it from dad n me...that gamew rules...plus when you run and use heavy attack in dad n me he moves like the crashers do in beefy mode

I beat it first try. It was fun.

My only complaint is the boss had guns. Damn kids with guns. Nearly killed me, he did!

I beat it first try. It was fun.

My only complaint is the boss had guns. Damn kids with guns. Nearly killed me, he did!

Every time he got me up against a car and i couldnt move until he killed me :x