Sign in to follow this  
Kilik

Characters you would like to play as that you obviously cant

First you say characters that you obviously can't, then you say not characters from other franchises? Dude, whassup with that?

For the record, this game needs a damn Pirate. How can you have a Ninja character, but not a Pirate? That's like *asking* God to smite you.

I really can't say there's any characters that appeared that I would be interested in playing. Personally, I think there's too many characters, with too few differences, as-is. Maybe the Princesses, simply because female gamers may want the option of playing a female character, but barring that, there's just not much to work with.

I will say this; if they want the King and Necromancer to really seem exciting, they should get permanent horses, plus be able to cast their spells from that. The King, since it just makes sense, the the Necromancer, because let's face it; the horse looks like it was made for the Necro anyway.

For the record, this game needs a damn Pirate. How can you have a Ninja character, but not a Pirate? That's like *asking* God to smite you.

The Ninjas ARE Pirates....BEST IDEA EVER...Other than a Tootsie Bar of course.

I'd like to play as that rich snobby guy from Industrial Castle. That laugh is absolutely hilarious. hah-HAAAAAAH! :lol: I'd also like to play as the Ice King. He's a bad mamma jamma.
French guy from the industrial castle.

Glad to see other people like him! :D

Organ Knight.

Because you can't beat a Knight in a tux with a lightsaber.

Exactly.

pure beefy characters,

beefy 24/7 except w/o magic

That would be so nice!

DAN PALIDEN AND TOM FULP!

+1!

The Clown, the blacksmith, the Big Alien that destroys the alien ship and Medussa.

the blacksmith could be in DLC, you neva know ;)

Guest Nitsud44
DAN PALIDEN AND TOM FULP!

They should be unlockable by beating Dan Paladin and Tom Fulp in the arena or by beating someone who already unlocked them.