Sign in to follow this  
Denivire

Brutal Legend

Will you buy/rent this game when it is available?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy/rent this game when it is available?

• Maybe
    • No
    • Yes

They better have those trailers on TV adverts. That's the best way to get attention it seems, other games have tv commercials but psychonauts never got the word out to people and flopped sales-wise.

What rating is it?

Im ten and allowed anything except 18s sooo tell meh.

I love Tim Scafer and Jack black and rock and metal and all things nice but if im not allowed i cant buy it :cry::cry::cry: I will if i can.

Is the demo Live yet?

I got my code But haven't tried it yet for fear of invalidating it.

Yes it is live the retards at gamestop said it would be live at 2am on friday but i got home put in the code and sure enough it worked

I'm gonna rent asap and if it's as epic as it looks, I might buy. Money's been tight for me right now so you know. Also, I knew it'd take someone as epic as Denivire to nake this thread. Good thing, too.

I'll be getting it on release.

It looks like a sweet game with an awesome art style and great humor. Oh and Jack Black is hilarious so that's always a plus.

Only movie I didn't like him in was Tropic Thunder. He was the only character I didn't like. Idiotic crack-addict isn't his style of funny imo.

Oh man, I finally played the demo (got an advanced demo code, comes out next week for everyoone else).

MOST EPIC GAME EVER

I'll have to upload a video.

First I have to figure out how to get it to work with my tv though.

Oh man, I finally played the demo (got an advanced demo code, comes out next week for everyoone else).

MOST EPIC GAME EVER

Oh please!! Because I don't have my 360 for 2 weeks........don't ask.

MOST EPIC GAME EVER

Agreed. It's so bad-balloon, especially the fact that they ask you right before there's profanity if you want to see/hear it. It's hilarious! :lol:

Once again, Gamestop didn't give me something they were supposed to ) just like the Fable 2 pud games) and I didn't get the demo code.

Demo is public now so it does not matter

Once again, Gamestop didn't give me something they were supposed to ) just like the Fable 2 pud games) and I didn't get the demo code.

I know, but its still annoying. Its the second time they've done that.

Oh, demo is public now?

Downloading... (nowhere except EB is offering preorders, not a fan of preordering)

Kinda sad I made a topic for this game, and didn't even play it yet, let alone pre-order :lol:

I know, but its still annoying. Its the second time they've done that.

Yeah it is bs but gamestop employees no offense if anyone here is one but there usualy either dumb or trying to rip you off make sure you ask for your preorder bonuses next time and look up on their website to make sure there is some bonuses