Sign in to follow this  
CraZ

Online Co-op pleeeeease

i know it may be too much to ask, but if u could possibly have some time away from CC, u could make the the story mode for AH be co-op online enabled. not saying that u should do it right away, but it seems that more people r buying AH because of the release of CC, and they would c the online option and be like, thats awesome! and more people would check it out. i know the game is kinda in the past, so if this is not on ur mind Behemoth, its no big deal :)

I've actually wondered why this was never implemented into the game. I mean surely once they fix the networking problems for Castle Crashers which will be out in an update shortly, they could easily adapt Alien Hominid HD to use the networking features of Castle Crashers.

I hope they implement this soon as I've always wanted to play online with friends, but it's held me back on several occasions. Plus, I know many people of whom I've played with at my residence that have loved the game but held back on buying it on the count of it not having online co-op.

I do hope this gets added ASAP if at all. Please Behemoth. I'll give you 10$ if you do! :D

I would buy it if it had online co-op, I'm sure lots of other people who've already bought the console version would do the same. Great idea, although I'm sure it's been discussed by the devs already...

I was wondering too why co op wasn't put into this game. If it's added this would be nice; to be able to chomp heads with a buddy. Either way though the game is still great and should definitely be picked up regardless. 8-)

not enough people play it, i would be happy with some extra hats or minigames in a DLC :)

ya but the point is more people would check it out if they heard it had online co-op

As I understand it, without rewriting a lot of the code for the game, online co-op is not really an option. It's far more complicated than simply releasing an update, as it requires an entirely different structure than simple same system co-op. As much as I would love to be able to play online, it's simply far too much to ask for them to essentially remake the game with online multiplayer functionality.

they seemed to add online play to the new incredible hulk game through a game update just fine

Because it was already a part of the programming/engine. They always had the option. Unlike Behemoth, whom with their engine, cannot go back, revisit a game, and say 'Let's put in a new game-type!'

Maybe if they make an AH 2 we will have that.

AH 2 :!::?::?::?::!::?::!: that's splawesome :!: I would buy it and maybe this time they could make a Versus mode For local + Online play, Also the co-op campaign online :arrow::D