Guest RemyLebeau20

Castle Crashers cartoon

castle crashers cartoon  

18 members have voted

1. 1. castle crashers cartoon

• Yes
    • No

Guest RemyLebeau20

I think it would be sick to see cartoon networks adultswin make a cartoon about castle crashers... Why does everything have to be anime from japan thats like 3 yrs old anyway... Behemoth please make a cartoon and a sequel !!!! dev. the knight more like names and stuff like that... this is the new zelda for me... well what you guys think and any ideas for one

You know, THAT is one of the greatest ideas I ever heard of! :shock: If they did make one, the Ice King/Frost King still better have that awesome laugh! :evil:

Guest ZogJhones

it would be awesome...

it should have a newgroundish- touch to it =D

Its a great idea, but I don't think that the characters should talk. They don't in-game and that makes it really easy to think up each one's separate personalities and feelings

Facial expressions can say it all ;)

Its a great idea, but I don't think that the characters should talk. They don't in-game and that makes it really easy to think up each one's separate personalities and feelings

Well, here is what I think,

Blue can be the quiet and serious one,

Red can be the angry one,

Green can be the nice one,

Orange can be the goofy one,

And Grey can be the main character! :D

Guest RemyLebeau20

I hope Behmoth is reading this !!! They have all the main characters and supporting characters. every episode would feature new musice from newgrounds. and I agree no voices but the gore must be in it and have some music from the game like the main theme song, shop song and party song in castle LOL.. yes I rock them on my IPOD alday everyday... it will kick that punk naruto's balloon.

I don't really think you could get 15 minute episodes of castle crashers without talking. They might be, however, able to make mini-series of castle crashers cartoons and put them on newgrounds or something.

I personally thing that this would ruin Castle Crashers. Not every good game is meant to be turned into a cartoon. Look at Tak and the power of Juju. The original game was awesome, but the show was utterly horrible.

I personally thing that this would ruin Castle Crashers. Not every good game is meant to be turned into a cartoon. Look at Tak and the power of Juju. The original game was awesome, but the show was utterly horrible.

Unless AWESOME people made it! Then, it would be an awesome cartoon! :D

In that case, just some animated shorts posted on Newgrounds would be perfect, right?

In that case, just some animated shorts posted on Newgrounds would be perfect, right?

Quite.

That'd be better than Adult Swim, considering only 1/5 of the stuff they show is even remotely humorous.

I agree with this statement, although I have never played the game Tak or watched the T.V. show.

Well, here is what I think,

Blue can be the quiet and serious one,

Red can be the angry one,

Green can be the nice one,

Orange can be the goofy one,

And Grey can be the main character! :D

looks like the tMNT ^^

i hope in my opinion a manga or a comics of c.C ...

it may be much easier for dan,

but a cartoon it were like a dream!!!

Would it transfer well? I mean, I don't think speech would work very well. Still, the humor is there. I personally would like more games.

See the thing is with a cartoon is that the voices have to be perfect otherwise it won't work at all. And a cartoon with no voices is somewhat ridiculous, so the voice actors have to be perfect and that requires a lot of time and effort.

AND lasted less then 1 season.

Anyway, I think a fan-made flash cartoon series on NewGrounds would be alright but not a full blown TV show.

Stop being a lazy community and work on a fan flash together
Maybe we would if any of us actually had any previous experience using Flash to animate with

The closest I've ever come to animating something properly is making simple GIF files for use here :|

Anyway, I think a fan-made flash cartoon series on NewGrounds would be alright but not a full blown TV show.

Think about it! Teenage Awesome Castle Crashers! TACC! Eh? EH!? :D

Think about it! Teenage Awesome Castle Crashers! TACC! Eh? EH!? :D

:|

....NO!

roflzz