Roy-G-Biv

The Anime & Manga Club~

(please tell me i'm not the only person still watching space dandy...

...even vin abandoned me)

D: I didn't mean to abandon you, I just been super busy and I keep forgetting to watch it, you need to help catch me up on things man! 

I might finally buy the rest of the Dofus series and also buy the unreleased volume 20. (it;s bbeen a year and 20 hasn't been released in Canada yet and I might get the coolector's edition too.)

Been enjoying Nisekoi recently (I'm usually not into romancey stuff but Shaft animated it and therefore I love it). It's just something different from the other shows I'm keeping up with, like Kill la Kill and Space Dandy.

Shaft is also doing this in April: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mekaku_City_Actors

Looks kinda interesting.

Been enjoying Nisekoi recently (I'm usually not into romancey stuff but Shaft animated it and therefore I love it). It's just something different from the other shows I'm keeping up with, like Kill la Kill and Space Dandy.

Shaft is also doing this in April: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mekaku_City_Actors

Looks kinda interesting.

GG!!  Also manga related, all the apps for manga on android suck compared to Manga Storm on iDevices.

Edited by Vinchenzo

Someone made me watch Sasami-san@Ganbaranai and I really have no idea what to say about it. 

Fairy Tail's return already had me looking forward to next month.

Aaand now I find out that Berserk is also continuing early April.

Good times.  :-D

The animation for the trailer of the anime coming back was amazing.I will be shocked if they change the animes look just like that.Other than that I am psyched, but am pretty sure the anime won't last as long as we hope because the series is ending soon.

Edit: Alert!Alert!Alert! Hiro Mashima (the creator of fairy tail) has confirmed on his twitter account he will make a new                                      monthly series of a new project of his "Fairy Tail Zero"!

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Newest series of Fairy Tail now streaming on Crunchyroll.  :-D 

As is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which gives me a reason to finish watching/catch-up with it.

Oh my god

the new season of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

I forgot how crazy the series was. I ended up spending my entire evening watching the Battle Tendency arc, and I still haven't finished it.

I can't wait to catch-up to Stardust Crusaders.  :-) 

Black Rock Shooter was so hard to watch, there was no story at all, or some reasoning behind what happened in the story, I was already halfway through so I just finished it 

• Upvote 1

I just watched stardust crusaders episode 1 and the new fairy tail episode.I have a question, I heard there are past parts to this and I am asking this now, should I watch those past parts before stardust crusaders?

There's a lot of backstory to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, so I'd say yes...I think? (I'm not at Stardust Crusaders, yet). The first series is worth a watch, regardless. 

And the new episode of Fairy Tail was sweet. After 100-and-something episodes we finally get some information about the Dragon Slayers.

Started watching Spice and Wolf today (noitdefinitelywasntbecauseithasthehotwolfgirlhahahawhywouldyoueventhinkthatwasthereasonhahaha...ha...uhhhh...) and it's pretty cool so far. Unfortunately Funimation's YouTube channel only has the first two episodes dubbed, so I'll have to do some digging.

Also, dat Kill la Kill ending, amirite?

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 1

Started watching Spice and Wolf today (noitdefinitelywasntbecauseithasthehotwolfgirlhahahawhywouldyoueventhinkthatwasthereasonhahaha...ha...uhhhh...) and it's pretty cool so far. Unfortunately Funimation's YouTube channel only has the first two episodes dubbed, so I'll have to do some digging.

I think it's on CR if you have that. Has all the episodes, or am I thinking hulu? I don't know anymore too much animu man.

Has anyone here read Kitchen Princess? It was the first manga I ever really read :3 It has a good story, and recipes in the back! I totally suggest it! 

Um.... I think I'm the only one on the internet that doesn't watch anime..... :unsure:

THEY'RE COMING FOR ME

I didn't until I started college.

I think it's on CR if you have that. Has all the episodes, or am I thinking hulu? I don't know anymore too much animu man.
But m-m-muh dubbed

But m-m-muh dubbed

This is where I watched it and most of everything else

But you might want AdBlock... And it only has the first season so that sucks.

Edit: You might have to change the players because some don't work right.

Edited by Undead Ninya

I finally finished the first two parts of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!

I'm going to miss Joseph, but I can't wait to start on Stardust Crusaders.  :-) 

I watch Starlight Chasers Planet Excellent all day, every day.

I watch Starlight Chasers Planet Excellent all day, every day.

Here come the regular show memes.I'm too high class for those I'm more into ever day sophisticated life memes.Who am I kidding let's see that meme. Warning meme may appear below this comment.