Roy-G-Biv

The Anime & Manga Club~

Started watching Spice and Wolf today (noitdefinitelywasntbecauseithasthehotwolfgirlhahahawhywouldyoueventhinkthatwasthereasonhahaha...ha...uhhhh...) and it's pretty cool so far. Unfortunately Funimation's YouTube channel only has the first two episodes dubbed, so I'll have to do some digging.

Also, dat Kill la Kill ending, amirite?

I think it's on CR if you have that. Has all the episodes, or am I thinking hulu? I don't know anymore too much animu man.
But m-m-muh dubbed

This is where I watched it and most of everything else

But you might want AdBlock... And it only has the first season so that sucks.

Edit: You might have to change the players because some don't work right.

ADBLOCK EVERYTHING! I sometimes turn it off to let some ads play for people I want to support though. 

Sorry for the late response, been busy hustling people for a job. 

I usually watch stuff for free on Hulu and CR because they don't neccessarily need a membership unless you stream on console, it's why I stopped paying for hulu plus since most of the stuff I was watching didn't require a membership.

ALSO there is a new anime on CR called No Game No Life,it has to do with board games, and is pretty awesome with all the musical cues, underscores, and effects.

I love No Game No Life.

I was recommended that series a few days ago, but still haven't gotten around to watching it.

It is on Crunchyroll though, so I'll probably get chance to try it eventually.

I love No Game No Life.

I was recommended that series a few days ago, but still haven't gotten around to watching it.

It is on Crunchyroll though, so I'll probably get chance to try it eventually.

do ittt

Also started watching this anime GG recommended, it's interesting to say the least, it's called Mekakucity Actors, it's on Hulu.

Started watching Bleach.

I've been re-watching the first couple of seasons, before the plot gets really silly.

Started watching K/K-Project. The art, animation and music are all amazing. Not far enough in to say much about the story. The fanservice is really annoying, but I'll put up with it to enjoy everything else.

Since everyone seems to love/loved Kill la Kill, thought I would share the dubbed trailer. Honestly I like it a lot and think I will watch it again, even if Senketsu sounds a little off.

I came across your group guys. I am currently at season 3 of Hetalia (Hetalia: World Series, I've watched seasons 1 and 2, including a 1h movie called "Hetalia: Paint it white"). Despite some "gay referrences" in the show, I still think that it's great and humorous. It also comes with historical facts...And hot dudes. Also, the concept of the antropomorphization of a country is quite astonishing (for instance how every country's culture, beliefs, cliches are equivalent to the attitude of the respective country towards others and including themselves).   :)

I also watched an episode of Bleach (something about some watermelons with tentacles, which came from the sea to bash the beach party of the main characters. However, I'm not so sure if I should continue or not).

Edited by ChibiChan

Nisekoi spoilerz + rant

As someone who was on Team Onodera throughout Nisekoi, watching the ending was like being punched in the heart. The play was hilarious, but it was still awful seeing all of my hopes go down the drain. And even after it was obvious how things were going to be, they still couldn't resist having that final scene on top of the school, like COME ON. THANKS FOR TWISTING THE BLADE IN MY WOUND.

I mean I guess it was a good ending, but it was painful to watch since it seemed like things were gonna go differently for the entire first 3/4 of the show. And now I just don't see things going back to how they were. Seems like they're just friends now and everything's over and GAH it just hurts to think about... Never watching a romance anime again.

(...season 2 plz?)

I also watched an episode of Bleach (something about some watermelons with tentacles, which came from the sea to bash the beach party of the main characters. However, I'm not so sure if I should continue or not).

If you're going to get into any Shonen Jump series, I suggest reading the manga too, as the anime is often behind and has filler episodes (or non-canon episodes that don't follow the manga). Or in Bleach's case, the anime ends after the Lost Shinigami arc, but the manga has gone way past that.

Sooo anybody here planning on watching RWBY Volume 2?

The first episode aired just last night. It's clear to see that the animation quality has improved a lot already.  :-)

I still wish Monty would finish off Dead Fantasy, though :'(

The first episode aired just last night. It's clear to see that the animation quality has improved a lot already.  :-)

I still wish Monty would finish off Dead Fantasy, though :'(

Dat ain't no aminu, dawg.

• Upvote 1

Dat ain't no aminu, dawg.

Close enough for me.  :-P

• Upvote 1

MFW I realize season 2 of Space Dandy has been going on for weeks now

s6Tli.gif

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 1

For anyone who hasn't tried to watch it because of the art or has only seen it on Adult Swim, I would really recommend watching One Piece. I'm on episode 562 currently and it has made me laugh at times and actually cry for the first time since Clannad Don't judge.  

I went back and watched the first episode the other day and was filled with so much nostalgia that I was grinning ear to ear like an idiot the whole 20 minutes.

Any show over 150 episodes turns me off to it. I just don't have that big of an attention span. I recently went back to watch Case Closed (Detective Conan) cuz I had remembered it from when I was a kid, only to be dismayed when I found it's over 800 episodes and still going.

Any show over 150 episodes turns me off to it. I just don't have that big of an attention span. I recently went back to watch Case Closed (Detective Conan) cuz I had remembered it from when I was a kid, only to be dismayed when I found it's over 800 episodes and still going.

I have that same feeling...unless I've been watching the show since the beginning like with Hunter x Hunter and the first run of Fairy Tail.

I think the only exception to this in my case was Gintama. I started watching the episodes weekly as they released back in the early 200's, and slowly worked my way up to that in between the weekly releases.