Roy-G-Biv

The Anime & Manga Club~

I just recently read the new Gunslinger Girl Chapters.

omgwtf Henrietta and Giuseppe dies. What the hell! They were like THE protagonists!

This may be off topic compared to everything else you guys are talking about, but I'm really enjoying the Naruto Shippuden anime. Very creative story and characters, and it has a very detailed/planned out plot line. I'm in love with the series.

Has anyone else watched it before? :)

This may be off topic compared to everything else you guys are talking about, but I'm really enjoying the Naruto Shippuden anime. Very creative story and characters, and it has a very detailed/planned out plot line. I'm in love with the series.

Has anyone else watched it before? :)

I watched the entire "Naruto" series, then about 45-50 into Shippuden before I stopped for some reason. Maybe 'cause I watched all those episodes in like 3-4 weeks, lol.

Anyone watch Fairy Tail? I watched the first 30-40 episodes (There were only like 45 at the time.) Anyone think I should go back and watch it through?

Naruto and Fairy Tail are definitely good reads/watches.

Naruto especially. I mean the FANBASE is a rotten pile of dog crap, but come on. Give the author some credit here. He has planned out the series very well and made good artistic and storyline choices.

I am really into One Piece at the moment. Im watching a sub of the japaneese version, like you should anyway. Right now im on the Davy Back fight arc. Im just wondering if anyone else has gotten this far, or farther yet?

The Persona 4 anime is pretty good so far.

I've only found two or three anime from this season, though. Any recommendations?

I love Fairy Tail.

Though...I haven't been doing a good job at keeping up with the manga..

As a kid, I loved Rave Master, so I loved the Fairy Tail x Rave Special crossover manga that was released :lol:

The Persona 4 anime is pretty good so far.

I've only found two or three anime from this season, though. Any recommendations?

In terms of the one I am enjoying the most, Mirai Nikki is probably my favorite so far of this season. I like the ideas and theme it brings forth, and has some interesting characters, at least in my opinion. Fate/Zero and Guilty Crown also have good qualities and I find Ben-to and the Hunter X Hunter remake to be good simple fun.

I feel like im a anime master, then I come here and I have no idea what everyone is talking about. Oh well, might as well put down my list of finished stuff.

Black Cat: Anime/Manga DONE

BoboboBo-BoBoBo: Anime/Manga DONE

Lucky Star: Anime: DONE Manga: Not started

Gurren Lagann: Anime: DONE Manga: Not started

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt: Anime: DONE Manga: Not started

Jing the Bandit King: Anime: Something bothers me about it. Manga: DONE

One Piece: Just starting Water 7 arc on both anime/manga.

I can't belive how many ways there are to say Jing the Bandit King. I don't even think thats the proper way, but thats how I remember it. Jing the Bandit King has some good OST though. Dragon Paw being my favorite (I will keep it in its own spoiler for now.

Oh?

The Mirai Nikki anime is finally released?

Well I read the entire manga series!

:D

That is nice. I plan to read it after the anime is over, as I don't want to spoil myself for the future episodes right now.

I'm watching

Kimi ni todoke- Funny and somewhat serious love story.

Guilty Crown- Action, Some random guy makes weapons out of introns, the weapon changes according to the DNA sequence. I like it, but it's basically the regular hero that doesn't want to be a hero but likes the girl so he tries to be brave anime

Guilty Crown- Action, Some random guy makes weapons out of introns, the weapon changes according to the DNA sequence. I like it, but it's basically the regular hero that doesn't want to be a hero but likes the girl so he tries to be brave anime

There is a good amount of people who say it is the best anime of this season, but I am not sure I would concur. The characters just feel awkward to me in a sense when it like tries to build some characters up really quickly, and throughout the current episodes so far, Shu, the main character, has pretty much been controlled like by all the other characters in such a way that annoys me personally. It is still good though, with some nice animation, action, and some really funny parts.

Gotta love it when he pulled the fridge out of someone's body

I literally just got through watching The Tower of Druaga anime series. Its okay, I guess. The comedy I guess would be the main strength of the series, which is okay I guess. The second season had a decent enough story to keep me watching, too. At some times the story throughout was a little too easy to guess. I pretty much knew what was going to happen by the end of the episode in most cases :lol:

Also, just watched the first episode of Guilty Crown. I thought it was pretty decent :)

Just read through this adult action comedy manga called Aiki, and wow I haven't read through something so intensively for quite a while now. The main character is quite a riot, and and the artist sure makes some great expressions sometimes. It has been quite some time since I laughed very hard. There are parts in it though that are NSFW of course (i.e nudity), though I would say there is not too much. They come and go again, usually not appearing again for long time. If you don't mind seeing NSFW and adult material here and there, I would suggest it, as it is quite good for what it trying to be, in my opinion of course.

Started reading Welcome to the NHK

Will probably get into the anime soon enough

I haven't seen the manga, but the anime is got a really good sound and video combination.

Totally recommend it.

It's really funny at some times.

Although it also well describes the extremely obsessive Japanese Anime fans within Japan itself.

The anime was great. The first ending theme was also absolutely ridiculous.

I tried reading the manga, but I always prefer anime, for some reason.

Unfortunately, I'm watching so many right now that there's little hope that I'll actually finish them all.

I finally got around to continuing Nichijou, Working!!, Panty and Stocking, and Higurashi. I'm also in the process of watching Persona 4, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Madoka, the World God Only Knows, Mirai Nikki, and Mashiroiro Symphony. I've already dropped a few more that I was watching, simply because I never have time to watch them.

I'll probably end up dropping a few more of these later on or putting them on hold.

The anime was great. The first ending theme was also absolutely ridiculous.

I tried reading the manga, but I always prefer anime, for some reason.

Just caught the first episode. It has to be said, I loved the ending theme

Comparing the manga to the anime, the manga definitely has more NSFW content, and seems to be a little more serious than the anime. Not to say I enjoy one thing more than the other, because I really liked the first episode of the anime :)

I just finished watching Elfen Lied, and it was was good.

Aside from the gore and nsfw content it had a really good, albeit sad story. Damn cliffhanger ending, too.

Gonna warn you all if you watch it, its gory and somewhat ecchi.

I also watched most of the two.Spice and Wolf seasons, and I loved them. I'm afraid to finish them because I want to keep going but I don't have the novels or whatever.

I just finished watching Elfen Lied, and it was was good.

The manga is much much more cruel.

The Anime even took out an important character within the manga

, who provides a plotline that even gave the series its name.

Just popped in this thread to say I watched the entire Series of G Gundam about a month ago and it was glorious.

The ridiculousness was off the scales and I loved it

Though I don't rightly care for the last 2-ish episodes.

I much preferred "Monster of the week" than what was in those episodes.

Also "Cromartie High" was entertaining.

Those are the only 2 "Japanamation" shows I can stomach though.

I've considered watching Cowboy Bebop because of Steve Blum, but never got around to it.

/doesn'twatchorreadmuchoverseastuff

Also "Cromartie High" was entertaining.
I bought a couple episodes of that on DVD whilst at some random Market stall on holiday in Wales a few years back

What little I remember was very entertaining :lol: