Roy-G-Biv

The Anime & Manga Club~

Anyone talked about Panty & Stocking w/ Garterbelt yet? It managed to be my favorite anime of all time (I guess it's an anime? I say it is, it's made in Japan...)

PANTY & STOCKING WITH GARTERBELT IS NSFW. FAIR WARNING.

It's absolutely raunchy, full of adult jokes, it's...

...the best thing ever.

I saw the first few episodes when they came out. I enjoyed it a lot, but not enough to watch all the episodes. It's one of those series I'll probably go back and watch if there's nothing else I'm watching.  :-) 

• Upvote 1

Anyone talked about Panty & Stocking w/ Garterbelt yet? It managed to be my favorite anime of all time (I guess it's an anime? I say it is, it's made in Japan...)

PANTY & STOCKING WITH GARTERBELT IS NSFW. FAIR WARNING.

It's absolutely raunchy, full of adult jokes, it's...

...the best thing ever.

I saw the first few episodes when they came out. I enjoyed it a lot, but not enough to watch all the episodes. It's one of those series I'll probably go back and watch if there's nothing else I'm watching.  :-) 

The English dub was released from Funtertainment, and it's a lot funnier hearing the conversation rather than reading subtitles.

The only things I miss from the original is how Scanty and Kneesocks roll the r's, and the broken Engrish during some segments, most specifically the Zombie episode.

Here, I got hooked on this rap about the series. Go on, listen to it. Get pumped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBLCuB7qi0Q

(Also, I might as well repeat the NSFW warning. But just saying, everything PSG is like that. Nothing is safe from it's grasp.)

I can't even marathon the entire PS&G series because of its absurdities.

I need a break at least half way through before continuing.

Hey look, that one awesome song everybody likes from PSG:

Also, I'm going to watch the Bayonetta anime later, because I hear it's 'more over the top' than the game. I doubt that, but if the anime is as fun as the game, I'll probably enjoy it.

Hadn't touched PSG before until last night, and now of course I'm at episode 12 (which I can't find on YouTube dubbed, so I'm gonna have to watch it elsewhere). Look at what you fools have done to me.

...Thank you

EDIT: I started my 14-day free trial on funimation.com to watch episodes 12 and 13, and I don't plan on paying for a subscription, so for the next 14 days I'm gonna be watching the sh*t out of anything you guys recommend.

What's good? (Assume I haven't watched any anime, even though I have; I'll let you know if I've already seen something.)

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 1

I need to watch Soul Eater before Soul Eater Not! comes out, but friggin' "Twitch Plays Pokemon" is consuming every minute of my day. And they're gonna be doing Gen 2 immediately afterwards, AAAAAHHHHH

Also I lied about starting my 14-day trial on funimation, I backed out and decided to just watch episode 12 of PSG subbed. I'll wait until after all of this TPP madness... if it ever ends...

(please tell me i'm not the only person still watching space dandy...

...even vin abandoned me)

Edited by GoldenGhost

(please tell me i'm not the only person still watching space dandy...

...even vin abandoned me)

I'm still watching all the episodes, I think it's great! Also, only 20 episodes left of DBZ.

A great anime I suggest others to get into would be Hunter x Hunter.It feels like a dragonball kind of show, but has a lot of similarities to Naruto.(Due to the fact Masashi Kishimoto used it as his template for Naruto)

If you don't like that other great animes are Magi,Attack On Titan, and One Piece.

• Upvote 1

Saiyen Planet, the website I watch all of my DB episodes, is under maintenance. With just 15 episodes left of Z there is no really good site to watch the show. DANG IT!

Saiyen Planet, the website I watch all of my DB episodes, is under maintenance. With just 15 episodes left of Z there is no really good site to watch the show. DANG IT!

Heres a website for you buddy. http://www.dbz.tv/3/  :lol:

Not to be picky but this is the edited version. I was watching the unedited 1 and don't even know what episode to start. 

EDIT: Websites up again... YES!

ULTRA EDIT: Finally finished DBZ. Dat ending. I don't know how to feel about it.

SPOILER:(I put it in white text) Goku running from his family to train a character we just met that episode. I would not really call it a cliff hanger because there is really nothing to sum up. I just think it was unfinished. Guess I will start GT...

Edited by Jaredman89
  • Upvote 1

Episode 15 on Psycho-Pass and I recommend this show to EVERYONE who likes criminology or psychology. This anime is crazy and it picks up really fast, especially at episode 11 and above. It is violent, though, so there's that.

Fairy Tail's return already had me looking forward to next month.

Aaand now I find out that Berserk is also continuing early April.

Good times.  :-D

Just finished Psycho-Pass. Please tell me I'm not the only one who loved this anime. I'd give it a solid 8.5/10.