Sign in to follow this  
NovaStar117

NovaStar's Art Thead, Update 10-4-09 Sprites!

Hey nova,

i dont got all that fancy-shmancy photoshop ya'll got, so is there any chance ye could revamp the text on my sig, make it a bit more golden, and transparent golden-ish flames on the sides?(or something like that)

If it isn't asking too much, could you add a bit of detail to the knight on it?

If you can't tho, it's all fine.

P.S., I really like the angry cyclops+groom ghost sig.

Updated the Earthbound picture now with 100% more awesome.

MrSatCollab.jpg

Nice collab, the colours look great.

What is with the fuzzy pickles though? :lol:

Its an in game thing where a random guy flies down from the sky and takes your picture. Instead of saying cheese he tells you to say fuzzy pickles... yeah..

Anyways a request Mrvister sent me is done guess who? Well it none other than our semi undead friend the Necromancer!

1Necro.png

Well heres a shocker.. apparently the person behind the collab says this isn't good enough... whatever :roll:

Hmm, well, I guess Newgrounds users have the bar set pretty darn high for art. I loved it, and though it was better than some of the other submissions people had out there. :roll:

I am from Newgrounds, and quite honestly, I've seen worse sketches get accepted into collabs. Extend your horizons! Try out for other collabs, or participate in more Art forum events! More reputation greatly helps out your chances of getting into a collab. Also, try submitting to the art portal (you need 4 pieces in order to get scouted)

New art hoping to get accepted into the collab. Only reason he said no was because the colors went every where and no blending with them. So how is this? Mechazeep you will love this!

New art hoping to get accepted into the collab. Only reason he said no was because the colors went every where and no blending with them. So how is this? Mechazeep you will love this!

Wow, that's pretty good. Hopefully this gets accepted into the collab. :o

*fingers crossed*

While your waiting I just made a new picture or well recolor?

I'm not sure.. but....

ike070801e_2.jpg

1AlienNess.png

lolz, I knew I had seen your avatar somewhere before :lol:

I was lying in bed this morning staring in into my SSBB poster when I realised it was Ness

That's good.

I hope it gets accepted :P

02 is agnry. U can see his faic is agnry

Nice! :lol:

Well I just go into sprite editing and this is my first edit. Ninten from Mother (Earthbound 0) and Ness from Earthbound (Mother 2). The scary thing is that I did this in ms paint.

MotherSpriteswitch.png

Outer sprites are the originals inside are the edits.