Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castle Crashers to Playstation 3!!

Guest Zero Gunner
Pffft. Whatever Dude. I bought the game a month ago, and it was pretty good. Sorry if I don't identify with your "suffering" on the patching and whatever. Big deal if the PS3 gets it. Big deal if I don't get the Necromancer Pack. It's a GAME. And a really fun one too, be it on PS3 or XBOX. I don't see why people think The Behemoth should stick with Microsoft, if they started out on the GAMECUBE and PS2! But, yeah, you can go there and feel used and what not. What's worse is, most of the people blamming the game will probably play it again later. Bunch of hypocrites...

Well cookie for you. So in other words you don't know what the heck we're even talking about...way to contribute! Ignorance FTW! Maybe some of us angered by this treatment of the customer will change our minds and still play. But maybe not. Seems silly to me to abandon customers who've stuck with you through some serious crap for the dozen people on PSN. But that's all Behemoth apparently cares about. Obviously fans don't matter to them. After all we only had our characters erased again and again because of their inept coding. Why should we even remotely expect any expression of solidarity from the company that wanted to sell premium themes before they even patched the game.No worries, I've PLENTY of other games and collectibles to spend my money on. I was hoping for some new CC figures and animal orbs to go with my current ones. I'll be much happier in the long run with a copy of an import Saturn game than a whored-out-flash-beta-test.

Guest Zero Gunner

Then there's also the fact that the game was promoted as being an XBLA exclusive. Even if this was solely MS's doing The Behemoth stood idly by and let the claim be made, benefiting from it. That makes THEM liars, plain and simple. Sorry but I don't like being lied to by companies. Maybe you guys do. But Behemoth was complicit in the lie that this was an exclusive. So we have them using XBLA as a paid-beta, which could be argued very strongly as a form of fraud given that it was not clearly marketed as a beta test, and then they lied about exclusivity. What's so hard to understand about that? Behemoth just dumped crap on 1 million gamers. Sorry but I don't like the smell of poo.

Wow... Even though I do not own a PS3 or an Xbox (played it at a freinds house) I will say that this game is AMAZING! (sorry bout caps) So what to all of you who complain about different companies trying to make money. Behemoth needs that money to continue making games. They are trying their best to make amazing games. (Success)

Ops off topic:

Btw its awesome that they are branching out to other systems (who cares if its not exclusive what does that help...fanboys please dont kill me). It will give many people the chance to enjoy great games made by one of the best companies out there.

Have not made a signature yet so here it is

Castle Crashers on Wii FTW :!: ..........plz :cry: Game #3?

Im gonna be pissed if the ps3 gets the necro first.........god i wish they would just call M$ up and ask what the hell are you doing with our dlc

Wow whats up with all these flame-bot noobs? Oh well, glad to see CC is going multi-platform :D . (even though I don't own a PS3)

thats exactly what i said when this thread first got started

What's all this dumb hatred? Are the babies mad cuz they don't get exlusiveness? Awww.... guess what? BIG DEAL. I have a 360, and love Castle Crashers. My best friend loves Castle Crashers has a PS3. What's so wrong in spreading the love? Besides, I'm looking forward to see what exclusive content (if any) they will have. I must say I'm happy the Behemoth is branching out, and who knows, this might bring some positive results in the future. And I hope a Wii version comes out. Many of my friends are hoping for this. Seriously guys, if you want to delete the game and what not, go right ahead. It's your loss. Now go sit in the corner.

I'm glad for you that you are so disillusioned that you don't see how you've been spit on as a consumer. They sold you a broken game....we stuck with it because The Behemoth seemed like they actually cared about the fans. We were wrong. They lied about it being an exclusive, took forever to fix the problems, and are now using the popularity to sell it to a consumer base that doesn't want it because they'd have already bought it if they did! And now we know why we've been denied the Necromancer DLC...they're obviously holding it for the PS3 version. Another gob of spit on those of us who've been here since day one. I guess you like been crapped on by a company. Some people like being used, I'm sure your PS3 buddies will be happy that your XBLA purchase funded a proper, unbroken version for their platform of choice. That's why this is so offensive and that's why I'll never support this group of lying sell-out ever again.

It was never said to be an exlusive. Also why don't you go fix the Castle Crashers Glitch it isn't the flip of a switch it takes many experienced programmers weeks to fix glitches like these.

Wow... Even though I do not own a PS3 or an Xbox (played it at a freinds house) I will say that this game is AMAZING! (sorry bout caps) So what to all of you who complain about different companies trying to make money. Behemoth needs that money to continue making games. They are trying their best to make amazing games. (Success)

Ops off topic:

Btw its awesome that they are branching out to other systems (who cares if its not exclusive what does that help...fanboys please dont kill me). It will give many people the chance to enjoy great games made by one of the best companies out there.

Have not made a signature yet so here it is

Castle Crashers on Wii FTW :!: ..........plz :cry: Game #3?

Exactly!

Pffft. Whatever Dude. I bought the game a month ago, and it was pretty good. Sorry if I don't identify with your "suffering" on the patching and whatever. Big deal if the PS3 gets it. Big deal if I don't get the Necromancer Pack. It's a GAME. And a really fun one too, be it on PS3 or XBOX. I don't see why people think The Behemoth should stick with Microsoft, if they started out on the GAMECUBE and PS2! But, yeah, you can go there and feel used and what not. What's worse is, most of the people blamming the game will probably play it again later. Bunch of hypocrites...

Well cookie for you. So in other words you don't know what the heck we're even talking about...way to contribute! Ignorance FTW! Maybe some of us angered by this treatment of the customer will change our minds and still play. But maybe not. Seems silly to me to abandon customers who've stuck with you through some serious crap for the dozen people on PSN. But that's all Behemoth apparently cares about. Obviously fans don't matter to them. After all we only had our characters erased again and again because of their inept coding. Why should we even remotely expect any expression of solidarity from the company that wanted to sell premium themes before they even patched the game.No worries, I've PLENTY of other games and collectibles to spend my money on. I was hoping for some new CC figures and animal orbs to go with my current ones. I'll be much happier in the long run with a copy of an import Saturn game than a whored-out-flash-beta-test.

Serious Crap? My God! A gaming martyr! Wow... Not caring? Wow... Seriously, what the hell are you talking about? Yeah... the PS3 version will probably run smoother. Yeah, it will probably not need a patch, have the DLC faster, and maybe even have exclusive content. Well... they learned from their mistakes. What? You want them to not release it for the PS3 as some sort of solidarity act? IT'S A GAME. MEANT FOR SALE. MEANT FOR FUN. They will sell it to people with PS3s. What's it to you? Maybe, if they retailed it in the original version, without patches or anything, you and other haters would be happy. I doubt it though. I for one thing I feel happy my PS3 owning friends can have it. Selfishness all around. And apparently people bond with companies so much they can actually feel BETRAYED?????? Material love, huh?

WHY OH WHY CAN'T WE JUST SHARE A GREAT GAME!

Guess some people just like to have something to rub on PS3 owners. And the other way around.

Guess some people take games too seriously.

Guess some people join forums to blam games they've plaid for quite some time.

Guess some people feel cheated on by companies when someone else gets a benefit and they don't get anything.

Guess this flame war is getting pretty boring. Whatev.

PAP GOES DA WEAZOL!

Oh yeah, btw, Kakao whatever you are, you are so BRAVE! Facing the Behemoth all alone with your first posts! You have earned the right to kiss my bum. ;)

Guest Redskinsfan26

Lol at how this topic turned so ugly so quickly.

Guest Ronan_Berthelot
what? you want this game for PS3?

We do not want ! :(

We want our DLC that we are waiting for years :cry:

please be respectful of eachother

i don't think console wars are truly necessary. we are just bringing the game to more people!

:arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow:

LOVE,

dan

Guest Tregard

It's great to see my PS3 friends will now be able to enjoy this game.

Also if this game did go onto the wii, it would have some pretty odd controls.

Good on the Behemoth for spreading their talent onto another console. :D

Guest klobrille

Dan - personally, I don't think that console wars is the real problem here. I mean: it is pretty cool that more people can enjoy this awesome game now, nothing to complain about!

The main thing to complain about is just the fact, that Castle Crashers is not running as it should (lags, broken connections, cheater(!!)) and promised DLC is simply not coming (Xbox 360) .... and small things like that. And people here could imagine that the PS3-version of Castle Crashers will have some exklusive content - maybe ... And - seriously - this would just be like a big kick in the asses of over 1.000.000 customers and your fanbase, that brings you such a huge success. Of course, the Behemoth made the game. But it's not you who made it so succesful - and you know that.

Instead of fixing or working on that problems on 360 CC you do a PS3 port ... Your loyal CC Xbox 360 fanbase is - of course - now pretty angry to hear that. I can totally understand these anger in this matter.

Simply put youself into position of a loyal costumer and fan of TheBehemoth, who is only having a Xbox 360. We do not have ANY information on ANY current project for Xbox 360 (whyever you wouldn't can confirm any platform for Game 3 and make it public ...) - and suddenly, there comes the news that a PS3-Port of CC is coming? Meh - you do not have to wonder about such reactions here now ...

You could isolate the anger by simply saying ANYTHING about something 360-related (whether definitive Game 3 on 360-confirmation, speaking of DLC or ANYTHING like this).

Do not make more disappointement to your loyal 360 fanbase as time goes on ...

btw: I have Wii/PS3/360 - just want to make clear that I can totally understand the disturbance happening here at the moment ...

Greeetz,

Marcel

IF They release one day on nintendo DS i spend alle my house to have it.

they xbox version ,is the true castle crashers versions, but i am proud and happy for the ps3 owners

Serious Crap? My God! A gaming martyr! Wow... Not caring? Wow... Seriously, what the hell are you talking about? Yeah... the PS3 version will probably run smoother. Yeah, it will probably not need a patch, have the DLC faster, and maybe even have exclusive content. Well... they learned from their mistakes. What? You want them to not release it for the PS3 as some sort of solidarity act? IT'S A GAME. MEANT FOR SALE. MEANT FOR FUN. They will sell it to people with PS3s. What's it to you? Maybe, if they retailed it in the original version, without patches or anything, you and other haters would be happy. I doubt it though. I for one thing I feel happy my PS3 owning friends can have it. Selfishness all around. And apparently people bond with companies so much they can actually feel BETRAYED?????? Material love, huh?

WHY OH WHY CAN'T WE JUST SHARE A GREAT GAME!

Oh yeah, btw, Kakao whatever you are, you are so BRAVE! Facing the Behemoth all alone with your first posts! You have earned the right to kiss my bum. ;)

Pedgr98 you are my hero. You pretty much summed up everything I was thinking of saying to these jerks. You win. :arrow:

Pedrg93 you are one of the few people who aren't stupid!

*looks in shame at the sad people*

:lol: to all you people who think that this is such a big deal :lol:

Guest BinaryDad

I'm not really sure where all the bitterness is coming from. Maybe I should complain to Kojima Productions that the next MGS game isn't a timed exclusive for the PS3? I'd understand if the games were going to be given away to PS3 users, but it's not, is it? I'm going to have to pay some hard earned cash just like all of the 360 owners...well...from the maturity of some of the comments, I guess many of you guys are spending your parents hard earned cash!

Anyhow...I'm looking forward to Castle Crashes coming to PSN. It makes sense that the guys reach out to as large a customer base as possible.

Guest glibous

I bought this game from day one and had to endure the problems with online play and character resets. I understand why alot of people are frustrated. The main thing is Behemoth is not the first company to go multi-platform after being released on one console. Fans are nice, more fans are better and if companies like Behemoth did not branch out for "Loyalty" they would miss out on additional funding that could be used for new DLC's and patches. Those programmers gotta get paid right? (Even though their taking their sweet time with patches).

I agree. Just because they are expanding this game to other consoles does not make them sellouts. They put a lot of hard work into this game and they deserve it's success.

Guest Biggunz

Thank you The Behemoth for bringing the game to the PS3. I hadn't paid much attention to this title before but I must say it looks like alot of fun! I can't wait fot the release, it will be a day on buy for me! :D

Guest glibous

Personally I think Castle Crashers is the best game on XBLA and I think Playstation owners who have not heard or tried the game will really enjoy it.

Wait, how are the PS useres supposed to get the Alien as a playable character?

They don't...MUHAHAH! :evil:

Wait why is that funny I dont even have an Xbox or a PS3 :cry:

Ignore this:

Castle Crashers on Wii?............PLEASE :cry: