Sign in to follow this  
Xemnas768

Anyone who bought CC 360 gonna buy PS3 versiion?

Buy CC for PS3 when you already bought 360 version?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Buy CC for PS3 when you already bought 360 version?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't have a PS3

I already bought the 360 version a week after it came out but i'm gonna buy the PS3 version when it comes out. And theres ways for someone who bought a game off PSN to download a copy to a local friend for free (not lying, i got a copy of tekken 5 downloaded on my PS3 from my friend for free). So i'm gonna do the same for him when I buy CC on PS3 so we can play together :D.

How to game share PSN games

WARNING ONLY DO THIS WITH PEOPLE YOU TRUST OR CLOSE FRIENDS!

Log on to a friends PS3 or give them your username and password. On that account go to the PSN store and download the game you already bought to the friends PS3. While its downloading sign out and log into your account. Wait for the game to download and walla. You can now play a PSN game that your friend bought.

I will be buying CC for ps3 already have it for 360 but you know what i just love the game so much i gotta have it for all platforms its on

I already bought the 360 version a week after it came out but i'm gonna buy the PS3 version when it comes out. And theres ways for someone who bought a game off PSN to download a copy to a local friend for free (not lying, i got a copy of tekken 5 downloaded on my PS3 from my friend for free). So i'm gonna do the same for him when I buy CC on PS3 so we can play together :D.

Log on to a friends PS3 or give them your username and password. On that account go to the PSN store and download the game you already bought to the friends PS3. While its downloading sign out and log into your account. Wait for the game to download and walla. You can now play a PSN game that your friend bought.

While your suggestion may or may not be against the PSN's Terms of Servive, it definitely serves to steal money from The Behemoth, which might not be the smartest thing to suggest on their official forums. I'll be very surprised if this sort of thing is allowed to be arranged around here.

Guest Patrick

Not meaning to be a party pooper, but that's against the PSN Terms of Service. If Sony finds out they would probably ban you. They only allow you to do that if it's another console you own.

Anyway, I don't own a 360 (sold mine, ps3 has better exclusives imo), so I'm getting it when it releases on the PS3.

Guest F34R

Not meaning to be a party pooper, but that's against the PSN Terms of Service. If Sony finds out they would probably ban you. They only allow you to do that if it's another console you own.

Anyway, I don't own a 360 (sold mine, ps3 has better exclusives imo), so I'm getting it when it releases on the PS3.

Actually you can have up to five shares per game.

I voted yes. It is rumored that the game will feature online co-op on the PS3, so I'll get it if it does. If it doesn't offer anything new from the 360 version I already have, I wont.

Actually you can have up to five shares per game.

I voted yes. It is rumored that the game will feature online co-op on the PS3, so I'll get it if it does. If it doesn't offer anything new from the 360 version I already have, I wont.

I say the king pack and necro dlc should be included withen the game. Don't you think?

this makes me wonder, why are people gonna buy a 12 dollar game that they already have just for a dlc thats probably only gonna be worth 2 bucks like the first dlc. I'm getting it so me and my friend can play together.

Guest Rhezin

trust me the community on ps3 is farr more mature and friendly than that on XBL. You don't have to listen to idiotic 12 yr old brats screaming on their mics, nor have to worry about as many hackers. Haha this is awesome news, anything to stab at the 360 fanboys brings a tear to my eye. Tear of joy mind you.

trust me the community on ps3 is farr more mature and friendly than that on XBL. You don't have to listen to idiotic 12 yr old brats screaming on their mics, nor have to worry about as many hackers. Haha this is awesome news, anything to stab at the 360 fanboys brings a tear to my eye. Tear of joy mind you.

Um dude.....This place is a System War free zone. Please take what you said and edit it because you really don't want to start a flame war with all these people cause about more than 90% of people here own a 360(including me). So im asking you......don't bring the System Wars into this!

Nope - I've got the game on the xbox.

This.

I don't need multiple copies of the same game, just because it's on a different console.

Also, don't own a PS3, rather get a new guitar. Guitars are sexy.

This.

I don't need multiple copies of the same game, just because it's on a different console.

I wish I can play one :( .

This.

I wish I can play one :( .

I have a guitar also, but I suck at it, I even have a private guitar tutor and I still suck.

I have a Blue Fender Strat btw