Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Castle Crashers is Coming to Playstation 3!

Wow everywhere i look on the internet i see PS3 fanboys bashing CC. Saying stuff like oh this games not worth $15 when scott pilgrim is $10. Are these people insane scott pilgrim is good but you will be done and bored with it a long time before you will be bored of CC.

I got bored of CC in a good couple months :P

Wow everywhere i look on the internet i see PS3 fanboys bashing CC. Saying stuff like oh this games not worth $15 when scott pilgrim is $10. Are these people insane scott pilgrim is good but you will be done and bored with it a long time before you will be bored of CC.

I got bored of CC in a good couple months :P

Well, great.

Now we have to sacrifice you to the volcano gods.

thank you all for the enthusiasm! we are so happy to have a date to share with you! we'll keep you posted with dates for the other regions as we find them out too. :) yayayayayay

The dates wont change that much will they? :)

Guest Birdmine

I'm So Happy this game is finally here now!! :):)

Feel free to add me and we can do some castle Crashing when it comes out

PSN: Birdmine

1 week............

why so....... lets all be happy, its coming!!!

Well I am super beyond excited but ive been waiting for this game ever since it came out on Xbox and I played it at my friends house. Im done with the screaming and yelling ha ha. When the game comes out ill be overjoyed and playing it pretty much non stop!!!! :D:D:D

1 week............

why so....... lets all be happy, its coming!!!

Well I am super beyond excited but ive been waiting for this game ever since it came out on Xbox and I played it at my friends house. Im done with the screaming and yelling ha ha. When the game comes out ill be overjoyed and playing it pretty much non stop!!!! :D:D:D

dude totally add me man 2ngames and i are making a CC team

kevauna take a look at my PSN card and add me i want to play with some guys simce my only friend who want to get the game think about stopping gamming for school and i already have 2ngames in my friend list

edit: going to add you, i just saw your psn :lol:

kevauna take a look at my PSN card and add me i want to play with some guys simce my only friend who want to get the game think about stopping gamming for school and i already have 2ngames in my friend list

alrdy added you man!!! we gonna have fun, PLAYING THE SAME DAY ITS OUT AT 6pm, because i think psn updates at 5 6 or 7

alrdy added you man!!! we gonna have fun, PLAYING THE SAME DAY ITS OUT AT 6pm, because i think psn updates at 5 6 or 7

Varies every Tuesday. Sometimes it comes out as early as noon EST... other times it doesn't come out til like 5 PM, sometimes not even til 8 PM. We'll have to see.

Varies every Tuesday. Sometimes it comes out as early as noon EST... other times it doesn't come out til like 5 PM, sometimes not even til 8 PM. We'll have to see.

lol thats why i said 5,6 or 7

It kinda sucks for me because Im going to be in Toronto the whole day on the 1st so ill only get a little taste and then I gotta wait a full day while im in T.O. So really Thursday is when ill be able to really sit down and get some good mileage out of it. :P

Guest matbris

Is it just me but the 3 1/2 days left seems longer than the last 1 1/2 year :lol: .

Guest Raylock
Is it just me but the 3 1/2 days left seems longer than the last 1 1/2 year :lol: .

Its just you. In less than a week I'll have CC, and CC shall occupy me until that ACB beta. 8-)

I personally have been preparing all week by listening to Castle Crashers music while playing other video games and working on coding.

Guest FYNJY

i have a question:

if i play with my friend on my PS3 in CC

his char will continue (saved) after reloading?

i ask it, because i play with him in Scott Pilgrim and he chose "Guest" when we start co-op,and after reloading the game his character was 1lvl....(He received the 16th)

he could choose other profile(not Guest)-this is the only way to save his character?

Just together we obtain all characters faster...and i want it for one profile)

PS sry for my english

Guest popmen

did he go out the same day in france or i have to wait one more week to have it

someone have the answere

thank you :D