Sign in to follow this  
Mosqueton

Game # 3's actual name?

I'm actually starting to believe that Game #3 is the game`s actual name, anyway what do YOU think may be a possible name for this awesome game?

Sorry if dupe

I realy think that the name is based mostly on the storyline that has not been published yet so it is a pitch in the dark to name it.

EXAMPLES:

Halo

Call of Duty

Then again AH and CC did not realy comply with the story if there was much of one :P so yea.... Sorry

I noticed how Castle Crashers wasn't called Game 2.

It'd be cool if the title was somehow still pronounced game 3.

I noticed how Castle Crashers wasn't called Game 2.

It'd be cool if the title was somehow still pronounced game 3.

You know what......Screw THIS!!! just call it Game#3 and stick with it just for the lulz :lol: !

yea i say the the of the game is game #3. danp seems like the type of guy to pull some shenaniganz like tht, telling us the name of the game title without telling us. touche danp, touche.

I actually like "Game #3" now. Plus, with the reactions from sites wondering what to call the games type (platformer, etc.), the mysterious name fits perfectly.

I think trademarking it as "Game 3" would be funny and accurate at the same time. Or better yet, name it "Game 6" to confuse people with some hilarity on the publisher's end. :P

But in seriousness, I read somewhere it was also going under the code name "Wizard's World". I think that name would be interesting myself.

Guest hairybiscuts

in since they r competing for gold and jewels, i would think it would b called, oh, i dont know.....GOLD DIGGERS or GREEDY BASTARDS!! :)

Guest Marlock94

Game#3 would be a good title because on the cover art it would be like " THE ULTIMATE G A M E # 3!!!" (all hail!!!) cant wait for it to come out though

Guest LongSockSilver

It will almost definitely be renamed, which is a little sad, but we will all get used to it. Remember when the Wii was The Revolution? And then they announced it would be called "Wii." I thought they were joking. But now everyone is accustomed, so it's all good :D

Game #3 it should stay

We've all known it as such ever since news of it's release, as have the rest of the world

Game 5 will be a sequel of every game made by TB all in 1.

A sequel to AHHD, CC, G3, maybe G4, all at once!

Now that'll be awesome.

Game 5 will be a sequel of every game made by TB all in 1.

A sequel to AHHD, CC, G3, maybe G4, all at once!

Now that'll be awesome.

With every character from each of the games playable 8-)

That would be quite epic.